Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

There's never a desirable journey to Inverness at any time, unless it's for a short break in Aviemore.............

I suppose Aviemore reminds you more of an Ayrshire scheme, so understandable.

5 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Exactly, try getting that into “Ayrmad” thick skull, as all he is concerned  with is him and another 200/300 going to Inverness on a Saturday rather than a Wednesday, and also paying back some sort of favour to Alloa. He obviously doesn’t realise the bonuses the players are on for finishing position. Ayr,s best chance in the Playoffs has to be second leg at home in front of 4000 or so. Do your best next week to win. I can’t see Falkirk winning anyway.

Stop slavering, you've had your chance and you fucked it, it'll not matter to me whether it's Inverness in midweek or not but it will to quite a fair chunk of our support.

It wouldn’t be the maddest set of results to see Falkirk safe. County won’t care about their game. Ayr’s fringe players will want to impress against Alloa for the chance to feature in the playoff games. Partick beating Queens would hardly be a shock. Alloa relegated, Queens in playoffs. 

Edited by Shandon Par

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It wouldn’t be the maddest set of results to see Falkirk safe. County won’t care about their game. Ayr’s fringe players will want to impress against Alloa for the chance to feature in the playoff games. Partick beating Queens would hardly be a shock. Alloa relegated, Queens in playoffs. 

It will take some mad results for Falkirk to overturn our 9 goal advantage in goal difference.

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That would require a huge swing in GD. 

4 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

It will take some mad results for Falkirk to overturn our 9 goal advantage in goal difference.

This.

I'm not saying I'm not suddenly scared about it.  Given last night, we're capable of fulfilling our part of the bargain by losing 5-0.  Even against a terribly relaxed County though, it's hard to imagine Falkirk winning by a similar score.

10 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Today's predictions. 

Alloa 2 Caley 1

Dundee U 3 Falkirk 0

Dunfermline 1 Morton 0

Thistle 2 Ayr 0

Leaving last day positions as

Dunfermline 44 (safe)

Thistle 43 (safe)

Alloa 41

Morton 40

QOS 38

Falkirk 35(down)

So with luck on the last day Morton to lose and jags to let queens win and send Morton  to play offs.

Ha! Ha!

I think I might skip our dead rubber, season ticket already paid, and head for the Dobbie game.

Lots to enjoy.