Heart of Midlothian v Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup quarter-final replay, 12/03/2019

Elixir

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Presumably he's on a higher wage than most and is being told to play him by Budge to justify it.

Aye, that'll be it.

I missed why Naismith was out last night, hopefully he's back for the replay because he makes a huge difference.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone in work was saying that there might be a delayed transmission of the game on either Premier Sports or that new BBC channel at about 10:10PM?

I still have PTSD from our last trip to Tynecastle (left before halftime) so can't really be fucked with spending a fortune in time, tickets + petrol to watch us get utterly hammered again.

someone in work was saying that there might be a delayed transmission of the game on either Premier Sports or that new BBC channel at about 10:10PM?
I still have PTSD from our last trip to Tynecastle (left before halftime) so can't really be fucked with spending a fortune in time, tickets + petrol to watch us get utterly hammered again.
That's the spirit.

We just keeping this thread and changing the date aye? 
Tynecastle midweek is actually the easiest ground for me to get to, walking distance from the office... Fucksake now I need to go. 

Sound. You go and I’ll no bother. Perfect.

On 06/03/2019 at 10:28, thistledo said:

We just keeping this thread and changing the date aye? 

Tynecastle midweek is actually the easiest ground for me to get to, walking distance from the office... Fucksake now I need to go. 

I've just bought my ticket so that means the attendance will be at least two

Archived