Falkirk v Dundee United

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Possession was 59% in Uniteds favour according to the BBC and Google. 

I would say that's at least dominating the possession of the ball and having more attacks based on the shots on and off target along with more set pieces would suggest we made more chances. 

I await your next goalpost shifting. 

Don't think I shifted any goalposts. I don't think having 59% possession of the ball (if indeed the BBC even have this correct) is 'dominating' a game when taken in a footballing context. It's all about opinions though I suppose so, if you think you've had some kind of wee victory by having 59% possession you batter in.

Remember when shots on target was the stick everyone beat us with earlier on in the season?

I for one am glad we have improved sufficiently that even the Dundee Utd Galacticos have had to downgrade to possession and shots off target as their favoured measure.

Considering there were various points at which we were rock bottom of the "as it stands" league on Saturday, i'll happily consider that an improvement.

Oh aye, also happy enough with the goals scored and points gained stats from the game.

The wee Dundee side think they dominated us?

This is what dominated looks like -

image.thumb.png.b9cd16c6a1e52ba464feb9ab7d6dc6c5.png
Important one missing there too. The one where Queens actually managed to win the match by scoring more goals.

You've certainly given people a lot to ponder there...

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ive seen us play in 3 cup finals and dominate the stats. On each occasion we came away with feck all. Im sure Ict, Rangers and Killie are gutted when i mention our possession stats in those games.

Aye, it would be interesting to see Leicester City's stats in the season they won the league. I doubt they 'dominated' many games.

Possession was 59% in Uniteds favour according to the BBC and Google. 
I would say that's at least dominating the possession of the ball and having more attacks based on the shots on and off target along with more set pieces would suggest we made more chances. 
I await your next goalpost shifting. 

There has been some pish written over the years on P&B. This is up there.

7 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Absolute state the Falkirk fans get themselves in here sometimes :lol::lol:

Sometimes?  They’re like this every thread that they’re involved in.  They’re a funny lot.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sometimes?  They’re like this every thread that they’re involved in.  They’re a funny lot.

Nah some of them can be insightful and genuine. Most of them are just shite trolls that try and hunt in packs. 

Most of the time the pack just ends up yelping like wee fluffy yorkies. 

Archived