A View From The Terrace

NJ2

6 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

It was renewed for a 20 week run, think it's 10 shows till early December then final 10 towards end of the season.

They said on one of the paid for podcasts last week that there's 9 more in this run and then 2 highlight episodes later in the season before the final 8 episode run. If viewing figures are good then it can be extended.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Let’s hope his banker is Falkirk in tonight’s show.

Never bet on your own team, it always ends up in tears!!!

Just getting round to watching last weeks program. Think you need a regular opening theme tune.

Bad clothes, i’d say a new low and puts to bed any questions over whether a wardrobe lady gets involved with this show. Is it hot in the studio?

However, that’s just window-dressing. Another good show for football chat.

Yep, liked it. Good work.

Edited by Scary Bear

I do love this show. I’ve been drinking a few glasses of red wine tonight but my opinion is still valid.

But what happened to the Boyata Index? Was it getting old? A bit stale? Fair dos then.

Edited by Scary Bear

I do love this show. I’ve been drinking a few glasses of red wine tonight but my opinion is still valid.
But what happened to the Boyata Index? Was it getting old? A bit stale? Fair dos then.
Boyata left so they've stopped doing it. On the podcast it's now the McBurnie index but it looks like the Footse now on the show.

Only got round to watching it yesterday. The female referee calling it SPL raised my eyebrows but really enjoyed it and as said above, some laugh out loud moments - Telfer showing us the reaction of the Pokemon fans to Sked’s joke sticks out.
One passing comment, both the sections (Hawick and female ref bit) were both more serious than amusing - still good though. Would like a return of the cartoon characters doing a wee sketch.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Didn't get the Escape Room section, would rather just have a straight interview, otherwise vg. 

I’ve just been at the escape room at Summerhall in Edinburgh. Liked it.

Another good show. Peerless in terms of Scottish Football shows.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Telfer is from Stenhousemuir I think and shaughan is from Kirkcaldy, so no.

Apologies I think Scottish people excessively enunciating and saying things like “what the heck” makes it seem like they’re from Edinburgh.

Edited by The OP