Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The OP said:

Jayden Stockley wasn’t sent off in the Invincibles final when he elbowed Tierney. Stick yer “irony” up yer arse.

I know and I was angered by it.

Stockley should’ve elbowed him much, much harder.

You don’t think that was a booking?

I think incidents like that are dangerous enough to be at least a foul and probably yellow. The obvious parallel is the Boyata/GMS incident in the last final when nothing was given though.
Balls first foul, for his first yellow, was a horrendous decision that was clearly to level up Forrest’s booking.

Some strike from Forrest to put Celtic ahead. Deserved lead but up until the goal Celtic we’re doing their usual, lots of the ball in decent positions without ever really looking too dangerous. Hard to see a way back for Aberdeen.

Decent half, great goal from Forrest and if he makes it 2 not long after it youd think the game is over, lets hope the 2nd half performance is better than previous ones.

So how long we giving it until that wee w**k Ferguson ends up at Mordor? Has dirty *** b*****d written all over his angry wee face

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

A victory will hopefully push the Celtic board to giving Lennon the job on a permanent basis. 

Every cloud and all that.

Like us, you'll not be able to profit from that next season.

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

Jayden Stockley wasn’t sent off in the Invincibles final when he elbowed Tierney. Stick yer “irony” up yer arse.

I read the irony there to be about a Celtic fan complaining about diddy team refereeing grievances, when Celtic FC was the team whose fans have such hardcore grievances, that some of them wrote, directed, and filmed an hour-long documentary on how unfair it was that a handful of refereeing decisions didn't go their way, which was actually screened at Celtic Park.

1 minute ago, DavieCFC said:

Decent half, great goal from Forrest and if he makes it 2 not long after it youd think the game is over, lets hope the 2nd half performance is better than previous ones.

So how long we giving it until that wee w**k Ferguson ends up at Mordor? Has dirty *** b*****d written all over his angry wee face

Aye he's a c**t. Would be the perfect club for him.

Archived