2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

13 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You’d have got stuck in traffic then as from what I seen on TV most of their fans left before the trophy presentation.

13 hours ago, The OP said:

Stuff diddies made up thread for this pish. 

It was clear as day from TV bud.

13 hours ago, The OP said:

The whole end was full for the full celebrations and you and Rab are the two biggest boring thread killers on this forum. C ya *** x

It wasn’t and cheers for that. Shocking comments btw. C ya too OP.

12 hours ago, The OP said:

Why are you lying about something easily disproven and not affecting Falkirk at all, ya weirdo? I recorded the game, am I going to have to prove you wrong tomorrow?  :lol:

12 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are right about Falkirk tbf. We will agree to disagree about presentation. Enjoy your bevvy.

Yes we’ll have to agree to disagree as there is no possible way of clarifying if you were lying...

xckemo.jpg

2d8mfwj.jpg

v7s0o1.jpg

mb6bsk.jpg

As for the game we shot ourselves in the foot.  Blatant dive from Édouard and a mistake from Berra, who I actually thought played well otherwise, cost us.

Hickey was tremendous, looks to have a real future. Losing that was an absolute sickener, honestly think I'd have rather got pumped 3-0.  Players can hold their heads up though as they gave everything.  Haring has been missed badly, shame he never had more than 70 minutes in the tank.

It's been a pure shite this season for Celtic hope it's better next season,the performances should be better with the players and the budget Celtic have.
Domestic dominance is just not good enough and with Lennon in charge it can only get worse.
Can only hope for a good season next year.

Yes I thought the performance was pretty poor yesterday. Rogic still being miles off the pace doesn’t help but we need more creation in midfield. There’s such a lack of decent forward passing. Would love a Nakamura type for next season.

A few of the usual suspects from the wee **** support making stuff up and obviously seething.

They should concentrate of supporting their own team, big season ahead with them aiming to improve with a 5th place finish.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

A few of the usual suspects from the wee **** support making stuff up and obviously seething.

They should concentrate of supporting their own team, big season ahead with them aiming to improve with a 5th place finish.

Who's making stuff up Romeo? 

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did you manage to actually make the game ??

11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20190525_232330.thumb.jpg.2ca9a119313edf2ca8863c835a4fb3c0.jpg

That's him on the right of the photograph.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Yes we’ll have to agree to disagree as there is no possible way of clarifying if you were lying...

xckemo.jpg

2d8mfwj.jpg

v7s0o1.jpg

mb6bsk.jpg

Those are Hibs fans m8.

Just watched the highlights, f**k me... Berra cost Hearts dearly on that second goal, abysmal coverage there on Edouard. Hopefully some other team can win something next season, getting pretty tired of this now.

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just watched the highlights, f**k me... Berra cost Hearts dearly on that second goal, abysmal coverage there on Edouard. Hopefully some other team can win something next season, getting pretty tired of this now.

He just goes wandering about after winning the header. He's nowhere for the first as well, absolute mare