2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You’d have got stuck in traffic then as from what I seen on TV most of their fans left before the trophy presentation.

Good parking spot and route out GB got a clear run :)

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It was clear as day from TV bud.

The whole end was full for the full celebrations and you and Rab are the two biggest boring thread killers on this forum. C ya *** x

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Give me a Scottish Cup final over one league place any day.  

Unless of course that one league place guaranteed me European football. 

All in all I would say Hearts shite season was still better than Hibs shite season. ^_^

Ooft. 

19E70D73-E58B-4B37-9181-807958718116.png.afe3f5c45e6b72bad8a72711c0816158.png

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Neil Lennon is a bit of a dildo but think the reaction to him getting the job is slightly hysterical.

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of a reputation if any at all.

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of reputation if any at all.

You don't die on the spot if you admit your team fucked up royally btw. I've done it a few times, and yet here I still am riding the love/hate train. 8)

Edited by JamieThomas

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of reputation if any at all.

Come on gannonball, don't act like that hasn't taken the edge off your cup win today.

Monty Chuckle how your club tried to sneak that one through straight after the cup win when everyone's too busy get hammered.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It wasn’t and cheers for that. Shocking comments btw. C ya too OP.

Why are you lying about something easily disproven and not affecting Falkirk at all, ya weirdo? I recorded the game, am I going to have to prove you wrong tomorrow?  :lol:

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of a reputation if any at all.

That’s a very fair point. BR was a bit of a one off to come up here with his record and probably circumstantial.

Be a long time before that happens again.

20 minutes ago, The OP said:

The whole end was full for the full celebrations and you and Rab are the two biggest boring thread killers on this forum. C ya *** x

It was full for the celebrations.... but unfortunately, word got out about Lennons permanent appointment before the celebrations could actually begin and the players came out to a 90% empty Celtic end. bQshDtu.png

Guest Bob Mahelp
10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He's someone with acknowledged mental issues and problems. Under any kind of pressure he develops a victim mentality and becomes entirely irresponsible for his own actions. 

Any team he's managed, when it's going well he's fine. When results go poorly he falls to pieces. That's an established fact. 

It's not hard to for see problems for him next season, when Rangers under Gerard invest more and become stronger. 

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I can never actually imagine being as obsessed with Killie as the Hibs and Hearts fans on here are with one another. Tragic wee VLs.

Ayr fan mentioning killie on a Hearts/Celtic cup final thread.

Wee bit tragic m9.