Ryan Fraser

MickeyPaul

Just now, Rodhull said:

I think with Ritchie it’s that he seperated  from his missus and they live down south while he’s in newcastle so he uses the International break to see his kids. Not ideal as you would hope Scotland players would be more dedicated to playing and are able to work around it but that’s a world away from saying someone made up that his mother was ill. Pretty low.

Yeah whatever, he';s a fuckin multi millionaire who works four days a week and finishes at 11am.  As I said I've seen people make bigger sacrifices to play amatuer football. 

I didn't say he made up that his mother was ill, I said he used his mother's illness as an excuse to dodge playing for Scotland cause he couldnae be bothered anymore.

1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

We were given that nonsense with McGeady when it was put out that he promised his dying grandad he would play for Ireland, before it emerged his grandad was still alive.  People tell lies you know.

That's true.  In fact, was there not some guy on this very forum who used to pretend he was a professional footballer and played golf with Joe Biden and took Maria Sharapova on a date to the moon and whatnot? 

23 hours ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

That's true.  In fact, was there not some guy on this very forum who used to pretend he was a professional footballer and played golf with Joe Biden and took Maria Sharapova on a date to the moon and whatnot? 

I don't think there was no.  It would be kind of ironic to be lying whilst accusing someone else of lying would it not?

From the Sky Sports transfer news page

JORDAN: FRASER A WRETCHED INDIVIDUAL 

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has branded Newcastle’s new signing Ryan Fraser “a wretched individual” and “a turd” after the player walked away from relegated Bournemouth last season with eight games left to play.

Newcastle signed the free agent Fraser on a five-year deal.

He told TalkSport: "If I’m Newcastle, I’m looking at this wretched individual thinking: ‘When it came to adversity you didn’t want to stand up’.

“I love Stevie Bruce, he’s a big mate of mine, he was a manager of mine at Palace and I think he’s a fantastic manager, I’m a great supporter of his at Newcastle.

“But I look at this guy’s character and I think: ‘You’re a turd’.”

IIRC Fraser was linked with a move to Palace. Did he turn down a deal with them? If so, it would put Jordan's vitriolic attack in context.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

19 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

From the Sky Sports transfer news page

JORDAN: FRASER A WRETCHED INDIVIDUAL 

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has branded Newcastle’s new signing Ryan Fraser “a wretched individual” and “a turd” after the player walked away from relegated Bournemouth last season with eight games left to play.

Newcastle signed the free agent Fraser on a five-year deal.

He told TalkSport: "If I’m Newcastle, I’m looking at this wretched individual thinking: ‘When it came to adversity you didn’t want to stand up’.

“I love Stevie Bruce, he’s a big mate of mine, he was a manager of mine at Palace and I think he’s a fantastic manager, I’m a great supporter of his at Newcastle.

IIRC Fraser was linked with a move to Palace. Did he turn down a deal with them? If so, it would put Jordan's vitriolic attack in context.

When Fraser scores the winner at Selhurst Park this season I'll be expecting nothing short of a full sprint up to the director's box to celebrate in front of Jordan. 

3 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

At 16, Jordan joined Palace and then Chelsea on schoolboy forms, but his career never took off, and Chelsea released him when he was sixteen. He has described himself as being "good enough to be a professional, but mentally I wasn't interested. You often get players who have bags of talent, but not the required application. I was one of them."

jordan_1639451c.jpg.aa5825599a7ae0ade60765095e1a4935.jpg

Tit.