Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, saint sid said:

ok so it seems we have a say in the relegation dog-fight, with st mirren being an ugly heinz 57 type mongrol dog that just wanders around the edge of weegieland picking up whatever scraps it can and hamilton being the other ugly mongrol dog at the other end of weegieland that nobody even notices, with dundee being the flat dog in the middle of the road that people just keep running over and over cause nobody can be arsed putting it in the wheelie bin.

so which of these dogs should we send down with the scum?

i personally hate hamilton so i would like them to go down and st mirren are easy to beat, so we should let them win this weekend and see it as an investment for easy points next season, thoughts?

Hamilton down, on the basis of that stadium and pitch. And being Hamilton. And we play them last so we'd get to 'actually' relegate them. 

Don't have any particular view on the other 2. Dundee's nearer and they bring a bigger support so probably marginally financially better if they stay up. But the in-laws live near Paisley so I don't have to spend as much time there when we have compulsory visits. I honestly don't mind. 

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I bet nobody thought this thread was getting to seven pages full stop, let alone before the game.

..............and there's still two days to go! :eek:

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

St Mirren down. Accies play-off is the best outcome for Scottish football.

Dundee to pull off the great escape for the easy points and a good away day next season.

they wont, the dundee dog is as good as dead mate and we helped kill it ha ha

see here-

fucked up dog GIF by David Firth

5 hours ago, saint sid said:

ok so it seems we have a say in the relegation dog-fight, with st mirren being an ugly heinz 57 type mongrol dog that just wanders around the edge of weegieland picking up whatever scraps it can and hamilton being the other ugly mongrol dog at the other end of weegieland that nobody even notices, with dundee being the flat dog in the middle of the road that people just keep running over and over cause nobody can be arsed putting it in the wheelie bin.

i personally hate hamilton so i would like them to go down and st mirren are easy to beat, so we should let them win this weekend and see it as an investment for easy points next season, thoughts?

Your barking up the wrong tree. It's in St Mirren's hands not you're hands. 

5 hours ago, saint sid said:

Edge of weegieland we may be but kindly remember that Perthshire attracts creepy ones for the watching like Rory Stewart. 

Rory_Stewart_MP.thumb.jpg.a6c5dc3f35f6912c2b85d21fe7b713fc.jpg

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Edge of weegieland we may be but kindly remember that Perthshire attracts creepy ones for the watching like Rory Stewart. 

Rory_Stewart_MP.thumb.jpg.a6c5dc3f35f6912c2b85d21fe7b713fc.jpg

There really was no need for that. He's now going to appear in a nightmare tonight. FFS.

5 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Pretty sure if we win our games it is in our hands and there is not a lot you can do.

Erm, I'm not sure you understand how this works.

Given one of the games is a head-to-head, it's still in both our hands.

13 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

who the feck is he??????

This is what ye get on the edge of weegieland .....Paisley hostage situation-

8 minutes ago, saint sid said:

if we decide you're going down yer goin down, just like we did with scumdee :thumbsdown

Here's the st mirren dog dealing with the relegation dogfight-

dog falling GIF

Q_2LEi.gif

i was working with a couple of paisley guys ,1 was a tim & 1 was a ***,  when i asked the tim if he cared about st mirren at al?,, he said" f**k them, they are just **** without the bus fare", which is exactly what you lot say about motherwell :lol:

I was gonna ask the *** the same question, but weirdly and in tune with this thread, he took his motorbike out for a spin and skidded on a dogshit and broke his wrist, so he was off for a few weeks:lol:

i was working with a couple of paisley guys ,1 was a tim & 1 was a ***,  when i asked the tim if he cared about st mirren at al?,, he said" f**k them, they are just **** without the bus fare", which is exactly what you lot say about motherwell :lol:
I was gonna ask the *** the same question, but weirdly and in tune with this thread, he took his motorbike out for a spin and skidded on a dogshit and broke his wrist, so he was off for a few weeks:lol:

I’d take a broken wrist to get away from your chat as well.

1 hour ago, saint sid said:

tumblr_mrr980Yrxx1r9nm7io1_500.gif

Archived