Ayr vs Alloa

On 30/04/2019 at 15:27, 19QOS19 said:

"Fans"? One QoS 'fan'. And a troll into the bargain.

If we do our job this game should be irrelevant anyway. We need to win. If we fail to do it we get what we deserve.

Looks like you got what you deserve.

Really enjoyable game. I was surprised by how lovely we looked at the start but Alloa slowly came into it but I think a draw was probably fair.

Shankland and McCowan both looked good upfront. Probably the best Shankland has played since he returned from injury.

Concerning that Smith had to go off and I hope it’s not too serious. Doc looked comfy at RB but I wouldn’t like to think he’ll have to play there for the play off matches.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Really enjoyable game. I was surprised by how lovely we looked at the start but Alloa slowly came into it but I think a draw was probably fair.

Shankland and McCowan both looked good upfront. Probably the best Shankland has played since he returned from injury.

Concerning that Smith had to go off and I hope it’s not too serious. Doc looked comfy at RB but I wouldn’t like to think he’ll have to play there for the play off matches.

Just our  luck that the one guy who's hardly  missed a game all season, and the one we don't really have cover for, gets injured  in the last game.  I shudder to think who we'll play if he's injured for Tuesday.  Doc at RB with Murdoch at RM? Rose at RB? 3-5-2?

Edited by UpInTheAyr

On 29/04/2019 at 20:01, LeodhasXD said:

We'll have a tight game ending in a draw. Falkirk will lose anyway and Partick will put a couple nails in the coffin of Queen of the South and next week we'll all be wondering what the fuss was all about.

:o

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Harvie also didn't look comfortable towards the end of the game, a couple of  stoppages of play towards the end and he kept bending down holding his knees, think Smith was completely precautionary with McCall taking no chances, think Tuesday might be a bit of an ask for him though. Could do with Ferguson back however i doubt that's allowed, unless you can put a begging message into the SPFL since we only have three fit defenders at most.