Ayr vs Alloa

On 4/29/2019 at 11:46, Buckfast said:

AU media cover games for £5. You will get a link on the main Ayr United page. You will need to listen to their drivel about who is eating what kind of pie and what type of curry they had the night before the match though.

Cheers Buckfast. Sounds like the best bet, otherwise it's radio stations (Radio Scotland Open All Mics has been recommended). Thanks for the  health warning - I've tried a Somerset pie in the past and it was anything but memorable. 

I wonder if Hewitt and McKenzie will be involved in the squad tomorrow with them signing professional deals today.

If you think McCall will actually more than one youth player a chance at a time, you haven’t been paying attention.

In all seriousness though I can’t see Hewitt starting as McCall said the back 4 will remain unchanged but there would be some reshuffling in terms of the front 6. McCowan and Shankland will probably start up top with a weaker midfield behind them.

Would expect McCall to go with this tomorrow:

Doohan

Smith Muirhead Rose Harvie

Cadden Docherty Kerr Miller

McCowan Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Murdoch, Crawford, Forrest. Moffat 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

If you think McCall will actually more than one youth player a chance at a time, you haven’t been paying attention.

In all seriousness though I can’t see Hewitt starting as McCall said the back 4 will remain unchanged but there would be some reshuffling in terms of the front 6. McCowan and Shankland will probably start up top with a weaker midfield behind them.

Simmer now. I said part of the squad not starting the match.

18 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Just seen Alloa’s promotional video for this game on twitter. You lot better hope McCall hasn’t seen it :lol:

Not like your preview for us was  less disparaging against us than Partick's programme last week.

I was tempted this morning to retweet with the comment: "Now featuring Manager of the Year nominee Jim Goodwin" but then thought better of it. Might've stick in McCalls craw.:lol:

What I would like to see:

Doohan

Smith Muirhead Baird Harvie

Forrest Docherty Kerr Cadden

McCowan Shankland 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Ecrepont, Crawford, Miller, Moffat, McKenzie

Give Shankland and Moffat 45 each, Forrest getting 90 and if we can, Smith and Harvie getting subbed off and keeping them for the play offs. Murdoch and Rose IMO are the 2 that I think could do with sitting out, both integral players who we can’t lose. 

Is Forrest still carrying his injury? He’s barely started a game since he came back and you'd think this would be a good time to get him some match sharpness.
You would think that he want him to get game time before the playoffs, maybe McCall wants to have another look at Cadden and Miller to see if we want to try for them next year, depending on the league we are in I'd be happy to take on Cadden and see if we could get Miller back loan.

17 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

I wonder if Hewitt and McKenzie will be involved in the squad tomorrow with them signing professional deals today.

26 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Pretty strong team if you ask me.FB_IMG_1556975014899.jpg

Timing of the new contracts :rolleyes: