European Election - 23rd May 2019

Enigma

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Shameful if it ends up being 3 pro brexit mep’s in Scotland with Labour Brexit and Tories possibly getting a seat. Also Lib dems? Wtf?

The anti-EU voters are the only ones with any incentive to vote at this election, so even three MEPs for them still seems like a failure to me.

The rest should've all agreed to stay at home and let Farage & co have their final few weeks baring their buttocks and flinging shit around the chamber.

1 minute ago, glasgow-sheep said:

I notice on Twitter a few of the political accounts seem to be predicting just the two seats for the SNP when their predictions before the vote all had them picking up three.
What's changed?

I believe a lot more Scots than predicted may have voted Liberal Democrat this election.

That is not official though, just a guess. 

2 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

I notice on Twitter a few of the political accounts seem to be predicting just the two seats for the SNP when their predictions before the vote all had them picking up three.
What's changed?

Sounded like quite a few protest votes for the Green Party.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I was on holiday and am a lazy c**t so never voted for my shame, but if I had voted i’d Have been very tempted to vote Green. The SNP going on about tactical voting, just a couple of years after everyone laughing about Unionist tactical voting, wasn’t a great look. Also Joanna Cherry. 

I'll be well pissed off if that attitude helps Brexit.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest Bob Mahelp

Good to see that exit polls are predicting that the far right all over Europe has taken a bit of a kicking. 

Apart from in the UK, obviously. 

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Not really an attitude, I’m a firm believer in voting for who you are most closely aligned to, especially in a PR system. Obviously I wouldn’t vote Green in an Ochil and South #perthshire FPTP election. 

ETA: Unless you mean my laziness and then fair enough. 

They're predicting that the Greens will get a seat now, so no help to Brexit if so.