English Premier League 2019-20

And there's no racism or sectarianism in the SPFL?

Pot, kettle, black.

I think it’s fair to say there is evidence of racism in the majority of professional football leagues. This is the epl thread though, hence talking about it here.

I like what Neville had to say and Sky Sports presenter (didn’t catch his name) left looking shit after asserting they “Are not the views of Sky Sports”.

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I think it’s fair to say there is evidence of racism in the majority of professional football leagues. This is the epl thread though, hence talking about it here.

I like what Neville had to say and Sky Sports presenter (didn’t catch his name) left looking shit after asserting they “Are not the views of Sky Sports”.

Good to hear Neville and Cole speaking up and not holding back on how shit the efforts being made are instead of giving the customary answer of it being a disgrace and more needs done on top of what is. The presenter shat himself after Neville challenged him after he responded with "his views are not Sky's".

Really can’t understand what goes through someone’s head to act in this way?

Reckon the game should be called off and after investigation large fines and point deduction. This works, when Celtic were on the brink of large fines or a ban for flares a supporter in the green brigade area pulled one out and got beat up by fellow fans.

:lol: