English Premier League 2019-20

16 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Leicester have no squad depth at all. Spurs have wiped out the goal difference advantage that Leicester had over Man United. 

Leicester are missing Pereira, Chilwell , Fuchs and Soyuncu in defence. Morgan is past it and leaving at the end of the season.

Justin is a RB who has hardly played this season. He seems out of his depth at LB. Bennett is a loanee CB who has struggled to get in the squad.

That defence  would struggle against most sides. Leicester will finish sixth behind Man Utd and Spurs.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Leicester have no squad depth at all. Spurs have wiped out the goal difference advantage that Leicester had over Man United. 

There's no depth in defence but plenty of depth in midfield and up front.

There a few duds ( Benkovic, Adrien Silva, Diabate, Slimani etc) out on loan.

Guest DAVIDB69
Leicester are missing Pereira, Chilwell , Fuchs and Soyuncu in defence. Morgan is past it and leaving at the end of the season.
Justin is a RB who has hardly played this season. He seems out of his depth at LB. Bennett is a loanee CB who has struggled to get in the squad.
That defence  would struggle against most sides. Leicester will finish sixth behind Man Utd and Spurs.

Spurs can’t finish ahead of Leicester

Guest DAVIDB69
You're right.
My arithmetic must have been affected by the Glenmorangie! [emoji854]

No worries guessing you were thinking they had another midweek game with a few during the week again

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Good result for us made even better by the fact that I managed to cash out my winnings on a Bournemouth equaliser before it got disallowed by VAR.

BAAAAASSSSSTTAAAAARRRDDDSS

We are contacting you regarding bet ID JE1449313331W placed at the odds of 3/1 on Draw (Fulltime Result Bournemouth v Southampton) which you cashed out. We have identified that the cash out amount offered was incorrect due to an incorrect price and as such, in accordance with our rules, the bet should be resettled at the correct cash out amount. As a gesture of goodwill we will void the bet as the correct cash out amount would have returned less than your original stake.

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Are there any redeeming qualities about Watford?  They have crazy owners who fire managers and continue to employ Troy Deeney.  Hoping they go down

I'm all for managers being fired as soon as they've outlived their usefulness and Watford's decisions to date on that front have been more right than wrong. They get a contract, the club pays it while they sod off on holiday, no big deal.

Needless to say they don't wring their hands about horribly unfair it is to empty a manager in Italian football culture and they've consistently turned out not too bad teams and coaches over the decades.

Seems like Watford are set to sack Nigel Pearson. I think he's a p***k but that'll be the 3rd manager they've sacked this season - have the owners ever considered that maybe the manager isn't the problem?

Hopefully they get relegated.
They are absolute c***s of the first degree - crazy decision.

19 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Pearson won't give a shit. Like most managers that get sacked.

Business bad. f**k you, pay me.

Relegated. f**k you, pay me.

That player I signed is shit. f**k you, pay me.

You had a fire. f**k you, pay me.

Elton John got struck by lighting. f**k you, pay me.

goodfellas GIF

You get the feeling that Andy Carroll will end up at Sevco.

ETA: Alan Smith's co-commentary is like a sleeping tablet.

Edited by Slenderman

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hopefully mcmanaman gets caught in traffic for the full 90 minutes.

Probably got the jail for grogging at somecunt like Carra.

Hopefully mcmanaman gets caught in traffic for the full 90 minutes.
Unfortunately he has turned up.

Missing out on Europe could be a blessing in disguise for Sheffield United, I think they would struggle to compete in the league if they had Europe to contend with, could see them struggling the same as Burnley did.