English Premier League 2019-20

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Unfortunately he has turned up.

Missing out on Europe could be a blessing in disguise for Sheffield United, I think they would struggle to compete in the league if they had Europe to contend with, could see them struggling the same as Burnley did.

They were saying that the other night. It's pretty sad that you'd settle for mid-table for seasons than a run in Europe.

Guest DAVIDB69
They were saying that the other night. It's pretty sad that you'd settle for mid-table for seasons than a run in Europe.

I think the English media were thrown the year Everton qualified and had them down as,a,quality side and one of the favourites . They then could not get out the group and were struggling to teams from Cyprus.

Every since then the squad depth card is played , last season Burnley were still tired from Europe in February apparently six months after they went out in the qualifiers .

Fair play to wolves the media have tried to play the tiredness card for them , but they have more quality than those above and the manager and squad have a more European attitude to the Europa league rather than an English one.

Aye, when you think that Scottish clubs would love to have a run in Europe, it's shite that so many English clubs have looked as if they can't be arsed. Fair play to Wolves for having a good go at europe and the league this year, but there is so little between the teams from 8th or 9th down to just above the drop zone that I don't think Sheffield United would have the resources to compete in both.

12 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Jesus, get over the fucking boots issue already. Man has boot choice is not worth 10 minutes of discussion.

Send them oot in Sambas.

Pearson won't give a shit. Like most managers that get sacked.
Business bad. f**k you, pay me.
Relegated. f**k you, pay me.
That player I signed is shit. f**k you, pay me.
You had a fire. f**k you, pay me.
Elton John got struck by lighting. f**k you, pay me.
My favourite bit of goodfellas. Also, I have conversed with Mo, thank you.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:
Pearson won't give a shit. Like most managers that get sacked.
Business bad. f**k you, pay me.
Relegated. f**k you, pay me.
That player I signed is shit. f**k you, pay me.
You had a fire. f**k you, pay me.
Elton John got struck by lighting. f**k you, pay me.

My favourite bit of goodfellas. Also, I have conversed with Mo, thank you.

No problem. He's a good lad. I am two tattoos ahead in my head and he knows it.

Mind tip your tattooist folks.

Hope Watford get pumped. Anyone in the right mind here will want Villa and John McGinn to stay in the Premier League.
To be fair, McGinn's probably going to stay in the league whatever happens to Villa. It's not going to be the £50m to Man United that was rumoured last year but he'll be a good signing for a mid-table side.

18 minutes ago, Monday 13th July said:

Hopefully Jonathan Watson does an OAE sketch where the players 'take the knee' and some injury prone player needs stretchered off.   

Kieran Tierney getting for an excuse to miss the next Scotland game? A few days later, after a "miraculous recovery", he starts for Arsenal.