Bo'ness United 2019-2020

1 hour ago, seenitall said:

New floodlight damaged but otherwise park ok , real shame about band hall IMG_1344.jpgIMG_1344.jpg

Going by that, it looks like it's started in the Band Hall & spread. Take it all the materials fro the new pitch were being stored in that corner & have gone up.

Would hate to think it's going to delay that job, as those running the club will have put so much effort into planning & financing it.

Going by that, it looks like it's started in the Band Hall & spread. Take it all the materials fro the new pitch were being stored in that corner & have gone up.
Would hate to think it's going to delay that job, as those running the club will have put so much effort into planning & financing it.

That was what started after aboriginal fire started on bales at gate

Just now, boness4ever said:

I spoke to guys working on the pitch,and there is no damage in that area,very sad about the band hall,if it was arson,hope they get jailed ASAP

Sorted that for you.

22 minutes ago, boness4ever said:

I spoke to guys working on the pitch,and there is no damage in that area,very sad about the band hall,if it was arson,hope they get named and shamed ASAP

Two laddies in custody apparently.but could be the usual arms and legs effect.

Sad sight guys, hopefully the arson rumours are just that. Shocking If someone from Bo’ness has done this deliberately. Just hope the damage isn’t too bad.

It is arson from what I’m hearing. Apparently workmen seen Academy age kids doing it and they were supposedly also seen running away. I’ve also heard either the kids themselves or someone else had filmed them setting the fire or running away on Snapchat. Again though, all just what I’ve heard but can’t confirm.