The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 19/20

Frank Grimes

Lewis
Logan McKenna Considine Leigh
Ojo Ferguson
McGinn Wilson Hedges
Cosgrove

....is how I’d set up. I’d imagine McInnes won’t start Wilson yet, and that there’ll be a space for Gallagher somewhere. I’m also not holding my breath for Leigh as he’s not long back from his injury.

2-1 Cosgrove double of penalties to continue to annoy those who say he’s shite.

No but I'd expect it to be announced as live on RedTv early evening once they get a few more tickets sold.

I hope you’re right as I can’t make it up tonight but I’m sceptical.

Burnley I think was the only time they’ve done that and there was probably a hefty demand from Burnley fans to make it worth it.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I hope you’re right as I can’t make it up tonight but I’m sceptical.

Burnley I think was the only time they’ve done that and there was probably a hefty demand from Burnley fans to make it worth it.

I'm sure they've done it a couple of times mate. Hopefully it's on tonight. You'll definitely find a stream either way.

If you're looking for a steam I'm sure one of the Hibees will be happy to share [emoji6]

It’s become apparent that they’ve found their level bantering with st mirren fans recently on numbers of trophies so we might see the number of posts from them reduce.

Sad to see as they’re a jolly bunch.

45 minutes ago, TheDon99 said:

Surprised to hear people dropping Gallagher for tonight...thought he still looked dangerous before and after he was forced out to fullback last week. Didn't think Wilson, Wright or Bryson were much better either.

Gallagher will play tonight

33 minutes ago, big al said:

Wilson has to start playing some games if he’s going to do anything with his ‘potential’.

Home to not a great Georgian team is a good place to start.

Don't expect to see him starting though.

He will come on after Sam’s 3rd.

Fair play to McInnes for spotting that Main is utter horse shite  early doors and doesn't play him, just like he did with Gleeson and Forrester. But why do we sign players just to find out they are just as horrific as we originally thought? 

Edited by red23