Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

PSV are very frustrating to watch, constantly miscontrolling the ball, falling over their own feet, taking the wrong options. The better team but I want to shout at them when they trip up all the time. 

From memory, it's very similar to last year's tie. Rangers doing OK in general, but PSV constantly shooting themselves in the foot.

Ahahaha

I literally typed this out and was about to hit the post button seconds before...

"Abdallah Sima is proof that the Brighton scouting department isn't quite the insanely effective unit some would have you believe"

Take it all back. They can't miss.

Very similar to their Europa League run.

Outplayed all over the pitch, get one decent chance, score. Opposition miss endless opportunities.

28 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Sima is not a real footballer can't possibly be?? Someone has told Michael Beale he is George weahs cousin! 

24 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Simas 2nd touch there, mince.

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

It would've taken something special and by special I mean eye bleedingly bad, to have a second touch worse than the first but he managed it

^^^^

Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Very similar to their Europa League run.

Outplayed all over the pitch, get one decent chance, score. Opposition miss endless opportunities.

That's unfair. We have been shite tonight but we certainly turned up for a lot of the big games that year.