Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Oh the sweet, sweet irony with a "how came you expect wee Rangers to compete financially" cherry on top. Take your dry ride and shut the f**k up. Bet there will be no mention how "poor" they are on Sunday, no siree it will be back to the "biggest club game in the world" fantasy. 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

After you giving it Billy big baws at the weekend too. 

Well aye that was talking about how shit celtc are nothing about us against PSV. I've said we would get beat numerous times. 

Let's not pretend this PSV team wouldn't destroy you guys in a similar fashion and that we won't comfortably beat you on Sunday...

You're going to get humiliated in the Champions League whereas we have a chance of going on a decent Europa run. 

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I don't believe a GK can be cautioned for handling a back pass

They can depending on the situation. Had he used his hands to keep it out of the net he could actually have been sent off.

If he bent down to pick it up it would have just been an indirect free kick.

Just now, RuMoore said:

Well aye that was talking about how shit celtc are nothing about us against PSV. I've said we would get beat numerous times. 

Let's not pretend this PSV team wouldn't destroy you guys in a similar fashion and that we won't comfortably beat you on Sunday...

You're going to get humiliated in the Champions League whereas we have a chance of going on a decent Europa run. 

laughing-pose.gif

Just now, RuMoore said:

Seething