Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Mental game so far. 

Some of the dives have been outstanding. Can see a red card coming.

I'm still not convinced we win this but I reckon if we draw we'll do them at Ibrox. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

Rangers being unreal in the Europa League was a mildly interesting gimmick at first but it simply has to stop now. 

If Rangers are to get papped out Europe and humiliated, I want it to happen at Ibrox in front of as many of their cunty fans as possible. Maximise the hurt.

Have a little faith.

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Pish. Nae need for his arm to be up that high. Clear penalry whether he heads it onto his arm or not.

4 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Basically this. A weird jump from Soapy. Deserves to give away a penalty for jumping like an arse.

Then they score a goal - fair play. Benfica are no Motherwell 😛.

Have either of you ever jumped in your life?

You don't just jump like a pogo stick. He used his arm naturally & just happened to close his eyes & head it onto his own arm.

No danger that's a PK.

2 minutes ago, Venti said:

You don't just jump like a pogo stick. He used his arm naturally & just happened to close his eyes & head it onto his own arm.

No danger that's a PK.

Yes I have.

No i dont jump with my arm outstretched above my head, especially when defending a cross into the box, because Im not a complete moron.

3 minutes ago, Venti said:

No danger that's a PK.

I'm not too fussed because every team has been fucked over by stupid handball decisions.

It looked a bit like Souttars arm was kinda resting on the guys shoulder so not really any space for it go but whatever.

4 minutes ago, Venti said:

No danger that's a PK.

Big team found. 

Really quite content with that first half display. We were always going to surrender the ball to Benfica a lot but when we have had it we’ve looked to break quite quickly and have found gaps.

Dessers has been a bit of a nuisance but nothing is sticking really and he is losing possession too easily. Silva on the other hand is doing well to take the ball in and involve his team mates further up the pitch.

Penalty looks like it was headed onto his arm so potentially harsh, but what a way to respond. Excellent ball in from Silva.

I mentioned a week or two ago that Tav has lost a yard, and I think it was quite evident early on in the half. Settled a bit as the game went on, but he has been unable to recover on a few occasions simply as he doesn’t have the pace over a sustained distance anymore.

2 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I'm not too fussed because every team has been fucked over by stupid handball decisions.

It looked a bit like Souttars arm was kinda resting on the guys shoulder so not really any space for it go but whatever.

I thought that too. Souttar’s arm was only up as high due to the attacker it looked like.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I thought that too. Souttar’s arm was only up as high due to the attacker it looked like.

What about Sterling's yellow though? 

Also on the Tav losing pace thing I agree but their winger is rapid. 

9 minutes ago, Venti said:

No danger that's a PK.

Now you mention it. I once plugged myself into the mains one night and now I recall I jumped exactly like Souttar did. You may be onto something…….