Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

No guarantees it’ll be a diamond. We’ve seen Aribo play right side of the front three quite a few times.

I’d start Arfield before Jack with everyone fit. I’m a Ryan Jack fan but someone has to miss out and for me a midfield 3 of Arfield, Davis and Kamara starts if fit. Arfield is a busy b*****d and prior to injury he was key to Rangers superb run of form. Despite winning, Rangers went slightly off the boil and scraped over the line in a few games after Arfield got injured. 

No guarantee ofc but I think Slavia will try and pack the middle, so we’ll look to match up.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:
Keeping a close eye on Paterson tonight. Incredibly intrigued to see this superstar in action. 

Look St Johnstone aren't getting anyone in the squad...

I don't believe that St. Johnstone have any players who deserve a place in the Scotland squad currently.

Presume Craigan and Rae didn’t consider that it may have been what Morelos said there that led to that reaction with their “didn’t do anything wrong” and “you’re allowed to go and speak to people” comments.

The guy was extremely angry about it.

Need a lot more invention here. Aribo hasn't done enough. 
Our only threat has been Barisic crosses which they've defended well. We don't have enough men in the box when those balls go in either.
I realise I've only just started to come around to Aribo, but personally i think he's better a line back playing the role Arfield is and coming into the attack.

Problem Rangers have with that is that Slavia look susceptible to pace and Hagi doesn't have any.