Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Another slow start and a goal behind before we even started looking like a team but we did grow into the game a bit more.

Kent went through a bright spell but was fouled constantly that broke up play but I’d be asking for more of the same, get him on the ball and running at their back line.

The foul and booking for Kamara was just nonsense but I also think we’ve been lucky to get away with a couple of others so not going to be too critical.

Again, they’ve showed they are a good team without looking spectacular. I think we can still qualify but it’s a big task.

Edited by AJF

Just making a few too many mistakes. Tie is still there but it’s obviously a tough ask now.

Sometimes, you just come up against a good team that’s really well drilled. 

Could see Roofe for Aribo.

Usually I'm pretty confident that we can turn these games around but this mob are just too sleekit. 

If we're to have any chance we need to change this, get Roofe and Hagi on.

Big improvement needed second half if Rangers want even half a chance here. Prague not having to do much up to now to progress.

Kent started well but went off the boil in the last 15. Need to get him on it more. Morelos and Barisic both looked pretty lively as well.

Pretty average other than that, with a few a bit off it.

Still fancy they could score again if they had to.

He's not one for making early changes Gerrard, unless forced, so be interesting to see how they change it with the same personnel at the start of the second.