League Cup - Group A

Is there a ticket system at United or is it just pay at the gates???
Forgive the ignorance but it's going to be the first time we've played you this century!!!

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Forgive the ignorance but it's going to be the first time we've played you this century!!!

The times we played them in the cups over the last few years it was pay on the gate.

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

It will probably be pay at the gate for these games

Strangely look forward to these games.

Glad we have been drawn against Cowdenbeath and East Fife away as they are both two grounds that I have yet to tick of the list.

Dundee United at home has the potential to be a good game too.

Stenny play in a decent colour so they shall be welcomed!

Guest DAVIDB69

I assume hearts v Dundee United being the first game and not the last was because of the now confirmed Liverpool v Napoli at Murrayfield

Stenhousemuir announce prices “after consultation with the other teams in the section” of £12/£6 concession, so you’d imagine that’ll be standard across the games.

...hopefully Cowdenbeath remember the discussions this time and don’t go renegade hoping for a bigger fee

5 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Stenhousemuir announce prices “after consultation with the other teams in the section” of £12/£6 concession, so you’d imagine that’ll be standard across the games.

...hopefully Cowdenbeath remember the discussions this time and don’t go renegade hoping for a bigger fee

We announced our prices 2 days ago, do keep up.

11 minutes ago, Christophe said:

£12/6 is the minimum price set by the SPFL (unless the clubs agree otherwise).

• 4 weeks later...

Nae lang noo! From EF's point of view  3 points from the opening two games is a must if we're to have any chance of progressing here, and we'd have to get at least a draw + bonus point from one of the other games. Last year it was 9 points for the best runner up, so even that might not be enough! 

Will be watching this on BT Sport.

That Aidy White has played 45 minutes of the 4 pre-season friendlies - are we really going to chuck him in?

Haring, Walker, Lee, Walker all carrying injuries - probably others too - Wighton came off injured the other night - no loss, really.

Reckon Halket may be played in midfield, and I've decided that I don't really rate Bozanic - busy wee player, but unlikely to split defences with incisive passing - who is, though?

Zlamal

Smith - Souttar - Berra - Burns

Clare - Halket - Bozanic

Mulraney - Uche -  Washington

Subs from: Doyle, White, Dikamona, Brandon, Edwards, Irving, Cochrane, MacLean, Keena, Zanatta, McDonald 

Edited by paranoid android

While he is unlikely to do so I would like to see Neilson go with two up front tomorrow night.

I have been thinking about the line up for tomorrow and would not be that upset with something like this:

Shankland  Clark

Appere  C.Smith  McMullan

Harkes

Sporle  Reynolds  Connolly  L.Smith

SeigrIst

Just a thought I have had this week, however I would like to see something other than 4231 tried this season.

12 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

While he is unlikely to do so I would like to see Neilson go with two up front tomorrow night.

I have been thinking about the line up for tomorrow and would not be that upset with something like this:

Shankland  Clark

Appere  C.Smith  McMullan

Harkes

Sporle  Reynolds  Connolly  L.Smith

SeigrIst

Just a thought I have had this week, however I would like to see something other than 4231 tried this season.

I’d be quite happy with that lineup though the chances of it happening are virtually non existent.

My only concern would be Harkes isolated in that defensive role; Bouhenna (or Butcher) might be a better option.

That said the more attacking we are the less deep we might have to defend.

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d be quite happy with that lineup though the chances of it happening are virtually non existent.

My only concern would be Harkes isolated in that defensive role; Bouhenna (or Butcher) might be a better option.

That said the more attacking we are the less deep we might have to defend.

I thought Butcher was still injured although I maybe wrong, a fit Butcher would be my first choice for that role though.

Harkes in midfield on his own? 🤣 Not in this lifetime!

Not what I would go for, but second-guessing Neilson here...

(subs: Mehmet, Frans, Watson, Robson, Harkes, Stanton, Clark)

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 10.20.20.png

Edited by ArabFC

7 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Harkes in midfield on his own? 🤣 Not in this lifetime!

Not what I would go for, but second-guessing Neilson here...

(subs: Mehmet, Frans, Watson, Robson, Harkes, Stanton, Clark)

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 10.20.20.png

Not convinced with Sow in that position Robson or Appere there instead maybe.