Love Island 2019

So much vicarious embarrassment from watching Yewande. Danny doing a good job of just giving her enough rope to hang herself - she is totally out of her depth. 

I only started properly watching this week, having been out of the country, but I did catch the opening episode. I think I was wrong about Anton - much more relaxed and less tryhard now, and just having a bloody good holiday. He is coming across as a decent enough guy now. 

Lucie is the best looking IMO. 

Wee brothers and mum are visiting for the weekend, Love Island on, turns out my youngest brother was at a wedding a couple of months ago, and Anton was on his table. Said he was thick as mince and only spoke about himself, but seemed like a fairly decent lad. Said his mate was even more stupid, which I find alarming, tbh.

The boy Maura is kind of in about is such a non-entity that I can’t even remember his name. Yewande going full scale bunny boiler is 100% the content that I’m here for.

Amy is a wee idiot and Curtis is an even bigger idiot.
A pair of absolute chumps. If this is a true depiction of how insecure Amy is I can see why she's never had a boyfriend.

He could probably have bullshitted his way out of it after her overhearing him but the f**k he just repeated it back to her makes it either staged or he’s a massive idiot.

That was too ridiculous to be staged.

I only starting watching Love Island last year but the Maura/Tom incident has to go down as the best bit of Love Island TV ever. He’s went from almost certainly guaranteed getting his hole to completely fucking it with one comment.