Love Island 2019

Curtis is one of these people who everybody seems to like - except you. The sort of person you don't necessarily believe to be 'bad', but your gut just tells you that there is something inauthentic or not quite right about them and/or how they choose to conduct themselves.

You know Tom a few nights ago missing that open goal with Maura? If I could've picked a Gif to describe it then it'd be this. 

B0E19715-7766-4F8E-B580-6D4E62628185.gif.d01ff4b2aa0f56488f85423d43d82d28.gif.d1771ff87317485e4fcff0c056ae3f63.gif

Ironically the striker missing this glorious chance is heading into Casa Amor. 

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Curtis is one of these people who everybody seems to like - except you. The sort of person you don't necessarily believe to be 'bad', but your gut just tells you that there is something inauthentic or not quite right about them and/or how they choose to conduct themselves.

I've mentioned it before but he makes my skin crawl. A complete wrong un and his Mrs is a cow as well.

8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I have just cast my vote for Anton and Lucie, but I am very nervous about tomorrow. 

Maura and Tom/Anton and Lucie are both in serious trouble here. 

Tom is an anchor that might drag Maura down with him. 

It’s going to be a long 24 hours. 

I've given my vote to Tom and Maura. The absolute scenes when she walks back in from Casa Amor linked into 6 guys and ditching Tom. 

I genuinely think Curries and Amie could be away, IMO I think Amie is the most unpopular person on the show and Curtis isn't strong enough to sway people. 

If Amber and Anna hadn't banged on then it would've been Danny but I think he'll get pity, Amy or Anna I reckon. 

I’d say Danny and Arabella and probably Anton and Lucie are what my head says are the bottom two.

I do however think Anna and Jordan and I’d  also agree that  Curtis and Amy have an outside shot of sneaking in. Anna has been rather unpleasant  the last couple of nights and Jordan hasn’t really set the heather alight.

Anton and Maura aside, they don't have a personality between them

Think it will be Amy and Curtis

Part of me wants to see them go, but the other half has a suspicion that Curtis would jump at the chance to move onto another girl (or guy?) and the scenes would be absolutely extraordinary