Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - 2019 Champions League Final.

I'm not sure what was worse, the amount of Liverpool fans in the West End, or when; in what I thought was a decent pub, more people cheered for Steven Gerrard than anything that happened in the game.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Your own team was involved in quite an entertaining final four years back.

57 minutes ago, The DA said:

Does that mean they'll all show up at Ibrox again?

53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Stevie G lapping it up. Closest he'll get to a trophy win for a while...

6 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

I'm not sure what was worse, the amount of Liverpool fans in the West End, or when; in what I thought was a decent pub, more people cheered for Steven Gerrard than anything that happened in the game.

Two English teams playing in Spain and the chat is about The Rangers.  As always.

18 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

A boys deed and your ripping the piss. What a c**t.

Not ripping the piss at all you melodramatic p***k. Reyes death is an utter tragedy and I felt sorry for Llorente and Moreno in tears before the game.

I was genuinely surprised someone was able to process that sort of news, decide they want a T-shirt, pick a picture, some words and get it printed all within the space of about less than 6 hours between getting the news and arriving at the stadium. That would be the last thing on my mind if I had to deal with that sort of news regarding a friend.

Two English teams playing in Spain and the chat is about The Rangers.  As always.

Everybody hates every single thing about your Club/Company Kinky. It’s not that hard to understand mate.

Bit like your fans and ...

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Everybody hates every single thing about your Club/Company Kinky. It’s not that hard to understand mate.

Not really the point, though.  But keep reminding me that we both post on a forum dominated by incels.