The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2023 at 21:49, citydiehard said:

Quite surprised there was no resignations at last nights AGM,let’s face it our squad is weaker than last season,Kirk is still clueless tactically,we really haven’t improved over the 3 seasons in the Highland League.Time for someone else to have a go.

There was actually 2 resignations announced…..

14 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Kirk rumoured to be joining Levein at St.Johnstone as his assistant. 

When I first herd about levein linked with the job it did cross my mind he would maybe go with him. If it dose happen just give the job to simmy till the end of the season 

I've a soft spot for Brechin and I'm actually sorry we're taking so much away with our appointments. 

However, I feel we can benefit you in return and that would require you to approach Liam Craig to be your new gaffer. He was doing a fine job with our youths and was a sad casualty of us needing a completely clean break given he was assistant to Macca. 

I hope he takes the seat in our dugout in the future and see no better place to start cutting his managerial teeth than Brechin. 

On 02/11/2023 at 22:19, citydiehard said:

Very good you muppet,just a pity you changed what I said.

Comments like this is why I’m confident that CDH is just a plain old moron and not a particularly impressive troll.

Not convinced Kirk would follow Craig, feels like he is trying to make a name for himself rather than be an assistant. But we will see. 

edit: reading that Levein will be in charge with Andy as no.2 this season, then go up the stair to DoF leaving Kirk as the manager. Would doubt he’s really qualified for that, but if there’s even an inkling of truth to that we won’t see him for dust. 

Edited by MonTheHedge

On 03/11/2023 at 19:09, Dav nan Gael said:

Kirk rumoured to be joining Levein at St.Johnstone as his assistant. 

Ya dancer hope he goes Kirk is useless,just Leveins puppet at Brechin,Levein was always going into the dressing room at half time to sort out Kirk’s mess.