The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Ya dancer hope he goes Kirk is useless,just Leveins puppet at Brechin,Levein was always going into the dressing room at half time to sort out Kirk’s mess.

Who would you like to take over if Kirk goes? 

46 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Jim McInally or Gavin Price for me. 2 experienced SPFL Managers who have worked in the Highlands

Away you go. The old school have run their race. 

I trust our board to pick a similar replacement to Kirk to keep the continuity in style . 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I trust our board to pick a similar replacement to Kirk to keep the continuity in style . 

Nowt wrong with Jim McInally he would be a great appointment for you lot and local.

55 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Nowt wrong with Jim McInally he would be a great appointment for you lot and local.

I agree - this season is vital for us to get back into the SPFL and I don't want to take a punt  on a newbie Manager

2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Gavin Price is only 49! - hardly old school.

Just now, theoriginalhedge said:

I was thinking more his management style. As others have said, the  Elgin slide started on his watch. 

I've no inside knowledge, but it's possible he did as much as he could given the restraints of his chairman and board. He got them to 3rd in 2 years of his period of management which compares fairly well with other periods of their time in League 2.