The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I noticed that Craig Tosh didn't feature in the Brechin City squad yesterday.

Is he injured?

Wasn’t noted as an injury in the pre match amble on the website but it also didn’t say Robertson would be unavailable due to being on his sun lounger, so might be a similar story. 

15 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Wasn’t noted as an injury in the pre match amble on the website but it also didn’t say Robertson would be unavailable due to being on his sun lounger, so might be a similar story. 

Correct 

4 minutes ago, kevsmart said:

Your take on yesterday's resu;t v Forres. We all know you are now following the junior side

What junior side ? 

I was a bit baffled by the team selection but fair play to Paddy for realising his mistake and putting Dayle on fairly sharpish to at least give an attacking option. 

Too many sloppy mistakes and giving the ball away cheaply , especially from our more experienced players. That led to their  first 2 goals. 

As always Forres made it really difficult for us which makes the team selection even more confusing. 

We still need to be more clinical in front of goal as we created enough chances to win the game. 

Don't know what's happened to Tosh. I think he would have made a difference especially with Loudon missing. 

A draw might have been a fair result but that was some finish to win the game. 

Sounds like not having loudon was a big miss. Bit confused by the change in keeper too unless lenny was injured he's been doing quite well. How did Isaac play ? Also confused to where tosh has gone I thought he's was on holiday but that's been a few weeks now 

8 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I’m trolling. I think Brechin win the league still. A few outsiders seemed to think they would run away with it but that’s tough to do in this league. 

3 horse race - Brechin, Brora & BOD.

Poor result yesterday awful defending and the midfield looked non existent at times. Still feeling good confidence with the team bare in my mind there were a few key players unavailable for selection too. We are still sitting nicely at the top and deservedly so going forward we are a dangerous side but at the back we often switch up and give away some silly goals. If we manage to be a little more compact at the back then we will be just fine. 

Edited by RandyTheRed

Might be the best thing to happen to Brechin, get that unbeaten streak chat over with. Soon find out with the response in the next game. 

I've been an interested reader of this thread since before your championship days and it's been mad watching what's happened over the last few years at the Glebe. I genuinely hope you guys come back up soon, especially if it's between EK, Braves or you, as it's one of the grounds I really hope I can show my daughter if our teams, paths ever cross again.

4 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I’m trolling. I think Brechin win the league still. A few outsiders seemed to think they would run away with it but that’s tough to do in this league. 

Ah SIr Troll, what in heavens name are you on the Brechin thread for! They are not your rivals.....pot, kettle etc

3 hours ago, RandyTheRed said:

Poor result yesterday awful defending and the midfield looked non existent at times. Still feeling good confidence with the team bare in my mind there were a few key players unavailable for selection too. We are still sitting nicely at the top and deservedly so going forward we are a dangerous side but at the back we often switch up and give away some silly goals. If we manage to be a little more compact at the back then we will be just fine. 

Up until a couple of weeks ago we had the meanest defence in the league.