The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Brechin claimed last week they would take this to the SFA if the decision went this way - you're surely not claiming they were dishing out empty threats?

It wasn’t just Brechin mentioned in the original post.

Good news, I wish nothing bad on Brechin (I have good memories myself of when I went to Glebe Park), but for sporting integrity it's important if this PO goes ahead. For the sake of the pyramid I usually hope that the HL/LL club wins the PO, but Brechin should also have a decent chance so we'll see. If they stay up, it will be according to the normal rules so that would be fair enough (yes, I personally support automatic relegation, but that's simply not in place now so that's a different discussion).

43 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Brechin claimed last week they would take this to the SFA if the decision went this way - you're surely not claiming they were dishing out empty threats?

Oh here we go. 🙈

Brechin in major backdown scandal .  Jeez , damned if you do and damned if you don't . 

Some folk will cling to anything to try and score brownie points. 

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Given the level of legal arbitration that was sought I would be very surprised if Brechin would win any challenge.

7 minutes ago, Big Dougie said:

Given the level of legal arbitration that was sought I would be very surprised if Brechin would win any challenge.

No matter what way  it went, there are grounds for a legal challenge hence  the SFA and SPFL going to a judge for an opinion.

Problem is for them, judges don’t all think or decide the same way.

3 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

No matter what way  it went, there are grounds for a legal challenge hence  the SFA and SPFL going to a judge for an opinion.

Problem is for them, judges don’t all think or decide the same way.

You Donald Findlay in disguise?

9 minutes ago, gaswork said:

Shambles
brechin will beat either of these two frauds who should be nowhere near a pyramid .

You call the LL and HL champions as frauds.  You want to grow a pair Brechin have been an embarrassment in the SPFL for the last few years and deadwood should be removed to make way for new growth.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹