FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Is the 93 Sergio Busquets card any good? I'll have enough coins for him soon enough and will slot him in. 

Too slow for me, on the ball fantastic and seems to just appear to intercept things, but 1v1 any player murders him.

Maybe just how I used him though.

I enjoyed using his 87 future stars card, bit lightweight though.
On a separate note. Avoid that Ramadan strip. Wtf.
20200513_200641.thumb.jpg.c6c2dcb10b7179b85ce1795b42eaed99.jpg

Apparently there is a kit glitch of some kind, the game views certain promo strips that are ‘light’ as ‘dark’, and vice versa.

Yeah I’ve got the jet black Dortmund kit and then the Iceland white kit as the ‘away’.

I’m not colourblind in any way but there are loads of kit combos and colour mixes that really affect the way I process the gameplay at times so need to play it safe!

I’ll need to go back and put GMS on my bench, I’m a sucker for higher end cards and once TOTS started he was relegated out of the squad.
Played him next to various icons and pretty much everyone under 2 mill and he still scores as many as any of them. Stupid basically.

Cazorla for me. Meh.

In an unfortunate turn of events I’ve left myself with 326 coins and no goalkeeper of any quality in my club. Hopefully rewards are good to me. Will get enough to at least buy myself Ter Stegen if it comes to it.

Edited by Zing.

21 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Been getting matched with freaks all day who have ridiculous teams that I simply can’t compete with. Not enjoyable

I've ended up in div 10 with a skill points of 50 due to similar circumstances. I never usually quit games but today I gave up and just backed out when it was a clear mismatch, once again it probably didn't help that I was using teams for icon swaps but they weren't exactly teams full of jobbers. EA need to try and come up with something to keep casual players interested, I though the objectives were a decent idea but there need to be some tweaking to minimize the horrifically uneven games.

1 minute ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Sometimes it’s worth playing a little while - quite often these incredible teams have absolute jobbers controlling them. 

Absolutely; I always make it a hassle for those with incredible teams, but you see it sometimes with the first loose ball, your team literally cannot move as fast as them to intercept it, even if your team are closer. Every 50/50, every cross, every through ball, these teams will just win those battles and you're in for a miserable time of it if you keep getting matched with semi-competent players who have these types of teams. THANKFULLY, I stopped the rot completely it seems and have only lost 1 game today, even when up against top-tier teams. It's probably a combination of DDA and some mental block at times. 

11 minutes ago, Moo said:

IMG_3845.jpg

I thought this was a bit meh when I got him but didn’t realise how good his stats were. Pleased with him now.

Aye he’s worth 730k, one of the better ones. 

That's about 5 of us got Ter Stegen on this thread. [emoji23][emoji23] A complete coincidence I'm sure, and absolutely nothing to do with him being one of the least expensive cards on the market from that SBC. Game is scripted fucking bollocks even on the menus. What's the harm in having an equal drop rate for every card seeing as its so expensive, and an untradable card? Wanks
Yep... Already had his 92 from red picks. Hoping for better luck later today - club is pretty much rinsed.Screenshot_2020-05-14-07-52-25-403_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

Defending in this game is about being pro-active and inticipating moves and blocking off passing options, rather than chasing about after the ball with the nearest players. It's too easy to pass round that, you need to force them into making mistakes by being aggressive 

I'd reccomend watching some tutorials from pros on YouTube. And get good at manual switching.

Ideal sounds like what I need.