FIFA 20

TheGoon

First red pick, choice of Parejo, Mariano or Donk.

Second red pick, choice of Parejo, Mariano or Donk.

Defo worth staying up to 1 am trying to cram 25 games in last weekend.

f**k all from the packs too.

Any suggestions for who to add to my team? I have about 300k plus could get about another 150k if needed.

I am thinking I should go La Liga so was considering Santi in CM and possibly Veron for the Argentinian links.

Also considering Militao and selling VVD.

I can't believe how much my entire team has changed inside one day!

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 19.12.42.png

5 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

Any suggestions for who to add to my team? I have about 300k plus could get about another 150k if needed.

I am thinking I should go La Liga so was considering Santi in CM and possibly Veron for the Argentinian links.

Also considering Militao and selling VVD.

I can't believe how much my entire team has changed inside one day!

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 19.12.42.png

If you are looking at Santo in for Ozil, then potentially only a Van Dijk swap for Diego Carlos. 
like your team tbh 

Best thing I opened today wasn’t even rewards. A silver upgrade pack that had a Paderborn CDM duplicate that went for 11k. 

Might just play to 11 wins this weekend and get Neymar/Mbappe or Lewandowski depending on league. 

Edited by Wardy

IMG_3850.jpg

Don’t look into the chemistry just now as I have to swap positions on certain players and sell certain players.

Thinking about getting rid of VVD and doing Militao sbc so that would sort out my back line as I packed Oblak in rewards. I get pissed off with Roberto Carlos so much as he’s always caught out of position but he’s played over 400 games and gives the strong link to Neymar.

I’d like to replace Bergwijn with Messi and I may just be able to depending on how much I spend on Militao sbc. He obvs green links to Zanetti but I also have 87 Semedo on the bench so could green link to him as well.

I opted for packs for my rivals rewards instead of the coins, which was stupid, since I got absolutely f**k all; wasn't happy. I sold basically everything that wasn't consumables and punted for 88 Saul to make me feel better. Won't be getting the 93 Busquets card now but hopefully this Saul card is solid enough. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.14 - 10.35.20.89.png

9 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I opted for packs for my rivals rewards instead of the coins, which was stupid, since I got absolutely f**k all; wasn't happy. I sold basically everything that wasn't consumables and punted for 88 Saul to make me feel better. Won't be getting the 93 Busquets card now but hopefully this Saul card is solid enough. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.14 - 10.35.20.89.png

Saul has been great for me, him and the Winter Refresh Herrera work perfect as a partnership I my set up.

Also.

Took the pack rewards from Rivals. 

Combined with my WL rewards I had something like 7 packs to open.

Highest rated player I got was 82 Maddison, who was an untradeable duplicate I had to quick sell.

Brilliant.

Not got my player picks due to them taking them down aswell.

4 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Pleasing. Probably means we will all get an extra red card now.

I wish I'd just opened my player pick now, tried to be smart by waiting 😂