FIFA 20

TheGoon

Changed team entirely and came up with this.
Thoughts ? Screenshot_20191029-202902_Companion.jpeg.73923123f6dc211f8bbf319e29abeab5.jpeg

That’s a nice starter team mate. Would maybe swap out Navas for Koke or IF Moreno, Roberto for Carvahal and Fernandez for Militao when you get some more coins but the strike force is deadly and Guedes was really good for me at the start

14 wins in 25 games in WL. seem to win a max of 3 in a row then lose 3 in a row due to getting no breaks of the ball what so ever its something I noticed last year aswell. some wins i got did have the luck edging my way. No idea how folk can win every game as to me its rigged as I don't change the way I play each game that drastically to how it looks.

Hoping for Red Mbappe on thursday. (Very Unlikely) I have had one walk out since release and opened about 60+ packs now.

Bonus is enjoying the new squad I have now and the way tactics all set up.

Aims for me this week is to complete the single player icon objectives which would take me to 6 icon swaps.

Need 2 more wins with my CSL squad. I’ve got the basis of an Eredivisie squad anyway. Then it’s just an MLS squad after that. 

Second aim is to ensure I stay in Rank 3 of rivals to bag that 27.5k in coins. 

Squad battles will try to get up to elite 1 again bringing in another 30k in coins and 2 mega packs.

Ive now completed 12 of the 18 Bundesliga SBCs. The final six have players who are now ridiculously overpriced. Especially Paderborn and Union Berlin. 5k + for bronze jobbers the now. Mental. But that’s the market I Suppose. 

From the packs I got tonight I got Cavani and Coman. Cavani went for 20k which was dissapointing but that’s the market again. Coman I’ll prob keep for Bayern’s SBC as their players are also pretty expensive right now. 

Any players from the top 5 leagues I’ll keep in my squad for the next batch of league SBCs. But knowing my luck it’ll be the Chilean league they pick next....

15 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

That’s a nice starter team mate. Would maybe swap out Navas for Koke or IF Moreno, Roberto for Carvahal and Fernandez for Militao when you get some more coins but the strike force is deadly and Guedes was really good for me at the start

Swap Rodrigo for Jose Morales and thank me later.

The usual FIFA nonsense, although to my benefit this time.

Last week's Gold 3 and Rank 1 untradeable rewards could only get me one 84 as my best pack. This week, having barely played, Silver 3 and Rank 3 tradeable rewards got me Kane and Eriksen.

I know it's all down to luck but there really is very little incentive to play the game more.

I got little from packs.

Only decent reward was IF Bellarabi (untradeable) who would fit into my Bundesliga squad if I played with wingers.

I might alter my tactics and change the formation to have high wingers if I'm chasing a goal. I could use him as an impact sub then.

Of the 11 free packs I opened today, the first 9 were filled with guff and disappointment. Number 10 was slightly better, with Andy Robertson (who I already have but is tradeable so i'll get around 50k or so). Last pack, Champions League Mane, woo hoo. Should be worth around 400k, if I choose to sell.

Edited by mrpaddyx

49 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Just got Thiago in a pack ( Fc Bayern), is he better to play than Casemiro ?

It depends entirely on how you play. Theres plenty of players who everyone says is shite, who I've had great success with.

For instance, I see plenty of people saying Lukaku is useless, and Martinez is a far better player, yet I'm scoring a goal a game with Lukaku and just cant get IF Martinez to work at all.

Just experiment a bit and find out for yourself.

It depends entirely on how you play. Theres plenty of players who everyone says is shite, who I've had great success with.
For instance, I see plenty of people saying Lukaku is useless, and Martinez is a far better player, yet I'm scoring a goal a game with Lukaku and just cant get IF Martinez to work at all.
Just experiment a bit and find out for yourself.
Reason I ask I guess is because I have tried both and I dont see much of a difference between the two. Seem very samey

So I got market banned on the companion and web app...

I've been looking into coding something that goes in and just places bids.  Nothing I couldn't do on the web app, but something that avoids me navigating through their shitty app repeatedly.  I've always stayed away from any kind of autobuyer stuff because it's a massive advantage, and, as I suspected, very against the rules.  Outside of that I use something to get all the players in my club, because, again, EA's tools for looking at your club are hilariously shit.

After not touching the app for most of the day, I get an email saying I'm punted, but can still use the market on the main app.  Expect I'm going to get nowhere but firing into support now to see if I can argue my case.  Seems a bit shit to get zero warning and then just a ban when I don't think I've really done that much wrong compared to the bots which still plague the market.

If it sticks, will certainly lead to me playing the game far less.

After getting some decent coinage for Robertson I’m in the market for a new RB. The scream version of Trippier looks like he might fit in nicely in my Spanish team and at 70k doesn’t look too bad. Has anyone used this card or have any thought on it?