FIFA 20

TheGoon

Welp; I raided my club and managed to get 96 Modric, will let report back later with how he plays. Parejo was a good servant to the club, will be missed dearly. 

ETA: Team when everyone is subbed on

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.07 - 19.51.24.45.png

Edited by SweeperDee

9 games to go, and I need 6 wins. f**k all this Bundes liga shite. I started this game with Serie A, and that's how I'll finish. Luis Alberto in alongside Allan, and Big Ronaldo in for the first time this year up front. Let's do this. 

I qualified for champs on friday, played 4 lost 3 and haven't touched it since. Think I'm done with it this year. The game play on friday was absolutely terrible!

Timr to play something until fifa 21 I think!

5 hours ago, forameus said:

In terms of how he is?  I'm enjoying him.  Not quite as good as he'd probably be with someone competent, but he's pretty much what you'd expect, tiny little nuisance.  Don't expect him to be a physical option, but if you can dribble or skill, you'll have a brilliant time with him.  Considering the amount of high-rated untradeables that most will have, he's a no brainer if you can fit him in.

That's what I'm hesitant about, couldn't get to grips with Messi but Ronaldo is box office. Worried it'd be a similar scenario. 

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’m not so sure it’s always so obvious. it’s pretty easy to get a good team on this game without spending any real money. Before I stopped playing I hardly put any real money into the game after purchasing it. Maybe an extra £40 or so. The team I had wasn’t a direct result in me spending that extra £40.

Someone who has a monster team could have got lucky on upgrades or icon packs etc. Grinding the menus through bronze packs etc, making coins to then get a great team on the park is achievable, especially at this stage of the game. 

Relatively speaking, £40 over and above the game itself is a fortune 😄

15 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

That's what I'm hesitant about, couldn't get to grips with Messi but Ronaldo is box office. Worried it'd be a similar scenario. 

Relatively speaking, £40 over and above the game itself is a fortune 😄

Maybe for some. Depends how you look at it. Id say £100 and above (on top of the game itself) would be a fortune. But my other points still stand in the grand scheme of things. 

Edited by Wardy

Won 3 in 3, a tense 4-3 win, an easy 5-1...and then...this...

weQAhUy.jpg

I was 4-1 up, then just shot after shot either hits the keeper or the post, or just wide, or somehow changing hitting divots or fans or a fucking loose dog. Yet he scored with pretty much every shot on target and took it to extra time with almost the last kick. 

Going to do this the hard way. Need 3 in 6.

1 minute ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

See annoying c***s that enter a game lobby, then leave straight away, there's absolutely nothing better than that happening when you're giving away leftover games. Daft fucking c***s throwing away a free win and they don't even know it. Get it right up them.

Probably c***s looking for a shite ping/connection to abuse. 

Lost 2 on the bounce, need 3 in 4. Operation Bottle is well and truly on. 

And another. 3 in 3 now. f**k sake. 

Won 1 but now 3-1 down at half time. Cheerio. 

Aye, 5-2. Gold 3 gone. f**k this game. 

Edited by forameus

Finished 14-7. Cba with anymore tonight when up early for work.

Over the weekend, lost only one that went into extra time, got pumped off an all standard gold team and had some good c**t give me one win.

Managed Gold 2, and did have a shot at Gold 1 but needing to win three out of three I came up against one of those players who was on another level. Had a standard rare gold French team (which is always a danger). No skill moves, just knew every single pass and when to release the ball. It was very impressive. I could just hang on and hope for the best.

I’m sure others have had similar experiences though, when you come up against someone so good and you try to motivate yourself to at least not look shit yourself - “right, when I do get the ball I want to show this guy I’m actually half decent, even if I don’t win I’ll still prove I’m okay at this game”, but then you end up being totally horrific and have a freakishly bad performance. That was me. He must have thought I was awful, which in itself made me so annoyed (mainly at myself), I just wanted to shout through the PlayStation - “I’m not this bad, honest!”.

He then paid me the ultimate humiliation. It was maybe 3-1 him with 30 to go and he made three changes. Off went his standard rare gold players, on come three TOTS superstars, all who scored against me. The guy was just toying with me.

Anyway, the game that did get me to Gold 2. A late extra time winner. You know the story....

IMG_5980.jpg

Been dumping coins to ma mate who’s starting up. 
80k - prem league striker. Who do u take? 
I narrowed it down to Kane 92 UCL, Vardy 87 totw moments or Moura 85 Totw. 
any suggestions 

any suggestions 

I’d say Moura tbh. Maybe Vardy.

any suggestions 

Purely for the 4*/4* and the far superior agility and balance it probably has to be Moura. The other two are far better finishers but at this stage of the game you probably just have to go the most ‘meta’ you can.