FIFA 20

TheGoon

Squad battle rewards for Gold 3 pretty terrible as you would expect. Packed Jordan Henderson. Decided to use the coins I got to finish off Sheffield United and the Premier League SBC. So took Shaqiri.

Pack for completing Sheffield United? Jordan fucking Henderson.

2 mega packs in Squad Battles rewards this morning gave me a tradeable  Bernardo Silva and a boat load of squad fitness, so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

One week I might put in the extra effort for Elite 1 but the offline games become a complete drag after a while I don’t think slightly better packs would be worth it. 

Mertens, btw. Played 5 games last night and he bagged 7 goals. Hat trick in the first 30 minutes I used him in 😂

Got 93 Henry on loan through objectives, but hes absolutely shite for me, far prefer putting 86 Werner on the left flank late on. 

Added Douglas Costa and Allan to my starting 11 now...

20200224_131909.thumb.jpg.43d6d201f90f22560ddb30ef6e3f28c6.jpg

Having two physical monsters in midfield feels promising, SMS destroys teams as it is, his 88 card must be unreal.

34 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

2 mega packs in Squad Battles rewards this morning gave me a tradeable  Bernardo Silva and a boat load of squad fitness, so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

One week I might put in the extra effort for Elite 1 but the offline games become a complete drag after a while I don’t think slightly better packs would be worth it. 

Elite one brought me Falcao and UEFA MOTM Coates. It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.

41 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Don’t think I’ve had anything decent from the elite 1 rewards on squad battles. 30k coins is fine. But not really worth the grind of games. Can quickly make 30k off of bronze pack method. 

Bronze pack method is a myth in my opinion. At least for me anyway. Pack about one card of value every ten packs.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mertens, btw. Played 5 games last night and he bagged 7 goals. Hat trick in the first 30 minutes I used him in 😂

Got 93 Henry on loan through objectives, but hes absolutely shite for me, far prefer putting 86 Werner on the left flank late on. 

Added Douglas Costa and Allan to my starting 11 now...

20200224_131909.thumb.jpg.43d6d201f90f22560ddb30ef6e3f28c6.jpg

Having two physical monsters in midfield feels promising, SMS destroys teams as it is, his 88 card must be unreal.

Douglas Costa is magic, covers so much ground.

Completed 90 Kimmich without having to spend much, looks decent.  Got this from one of the packs too... 

Screenshot_20200224-152319_Companion.jpg

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Bronze pack method is a myth in my opinion. At least for me anyway. Pack about one card of value every ten packs.

Depends how you do it? I check to see if there are cards on the market within a ten minute window. If there’s a few with like seconds remaining I’ll just keep them and bronze upgrade them. Especially the off league ones. If there’s ones where there’s maybe like one or 2 within the 10 minute mark I’ll list them. I list some of the kits as well (Stevenage, forest green, Leyton orient) some of the rare kits too. The rare players will always sell eventually. Manager contracts have been selling, as well as the squad fitness and player fitness cards. So easy to make money off them. Slow process but easy safe proof way of making coins. 

Game was shite for me this weekend, every 2nd game felt like my players were running through wet concrete and players with 90+ passing stats unable to to play 5 yard square balls. I reckon I play at 'home' around 10% of the time and it feels like I constantly play against Dutch and German VL's.

Got to 11-6 and turned it off. WL just feels like a huge time sink and a chore atm. 

Think I'll go for something like this. Depending on what I get from rewards on Thursday, I might end up just going for Witsel instead of FS Palacios as I don't want to use all of my coins up. I reckon I'll play a few warm up games before I go into WL to see if I even like the team or not. I've never played 4-2-2-2, so not sure if it'll work for me. 

I got Kimmich for about 40k so that helps. Shame I missed the boat on the great RB's in the league. Piszczek, Mbabu etc... Although I might still have a loan Mbabu in the club to try out.

image.thumb.png.31dae8b79c9f4b5ddb3b44702a89a6c3.png

Must have played at least 10 last night and lost 9 in a row. Not even one draw. I didn’t think my Spanish side was that bad, but maybe the 5-2-1-2 formation just wasn’t working for the players I had. Even got relegated to Division 8, easily lost like 200 points. Unreal. Even games where I thought, I’m definitely going to win here just wasn’t happening. 

Add to the frustration of finally getting Daniel James’s 86 card. Played a game and scored 2 in one game with him, but just could not get the assist. Game can just be really triggering at times. 

18 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I do it every year and it's profitable and essential if you want to do league sbcs cheaply. Does get harder as the year goes on, starting to struggle selling player fitness cards now. 

I find it quite relaxing to do in a sad way too. Used to put the worthless bronzes from off leagues through the silver upgrade but you dont really need to this year with so many silver packs in league sbcs.

27 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I do it every year and it's profitable and essential if you want to do league sbcs cheaply. Does get harder as the year goes on, starting to struggle selling player fitness cards now. 

I find it quite relaxing to do in a sad way too. Used to put the worthless bronzes from off leagues through the silver upgrade but you dont really need to this year with so many silver packs in league sbcs.

Fair enough. It’d help if I ever packed league sbc cards, but all I ever get is English league 1 & 2, Polish league, and all the other off leagues’ shite cards that are of no use whatsoever :lol:

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Must have played at least 10 last night and lost 9 in a row. Not even one draw. I didn’t think my Spanish side was that bad, but maybe the 5-2-1-2 formation just wasn’t working for the players I had. Even got relegated to Division 8, easily lost like 200 points. Unreal. Even games where I thought, I’m definitely going to win here just wasn’t happening. 

I've had a pretty shocking run too.  Late last week rose up to Division 6, probably highest I'd been in a long time.  But since then I think I've won 3 and lost into the double figures.  Either the annoying games where you feel like you should be better but they're spamming sweaty cut-backs, or someone who is genuinely better.  

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I know they are all just 150 bid but they are selling. What console do you play on? I think with there being more people on PlayStation the easier it is to sell. 

A826CDFA-51C9-4439-B36B-24901043082C.png

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Fair enough. It’d help if I ever packed league sbc cards, but all I ever get is English league 1 & 2, Polish league, and all the other off leagues’ shite cards that are of no use whatsoever :lol:

Aye that's the trouble with it. You can easily open 20 or 30 packs and get f**k all of value!

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

I know they are all just 150 bid but they are selling. What console do you play on? I think with there being more people on PlayStation the easier it is to sell. 

A826CDFA-51C9-4439-B36B-24901043082C.png

I'm on xbox. I've had about 30 on my transfer list that haven't sold in a week! Think people buy them in batches though so no doubt they will all get bought at the same time.

I always list them with a 200 BIN. Do people ever buy them accidentally for 5k? Might have to give that a go!

53 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Aye that's the trouble with it. You can easily open 20 or 30 packs and get f**k all of value!

I'm on xbox. I've had about 30 on my transfer list that haven't sold in a week! Think people buy them in batches though so no doubt they will all get bought at the same time.

I always list them with a 200 BIN. Do people ever buy them accidentally for 5k? Might have to give that a go!

I’ve not had one sell for 5k but a certain YouTube’r has deffo sold them for that....

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Haha! BINGO!! 5k in the bank. 

035D5871-95E3-48B1-A64F-14B629E1CDCD.png