dunfermline v dundee

ST conceded eventually that by the 'letter of the law' it was a pen.
Basically he doesn't like the new law but hey, suck it up. As for Stewart, he's a contrary one anyway.

That would have been a penalty last season, or any season for that matter. The balls coming from miles away, he’s misjudged it, if he doesn’t handle it it’s straight to Marshall to square it across the goal.

“Um, eh, yeah, well, the new season is hot on everyone’s minds...”. Now hands up which P&Bers were interviewed for this Speak Your Brains moment, because I expect tearstained resignations on my screen in the morning.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Thomson and Crichton just remind me of this
mick-fleetwood-and-sam-fox-at-the-brit-awards-1989-1424788676-view-1.jpeg

Having just witnessed that absolute abomination of an attempt to introduce the 'let's hear what the fans think' segment there, I think I'd prefer Fleetwood and Fox.

Also, reminding myself of Sam Fox is also making me struggle to resist a 'Dundee having more than a couple of diddies on the park' remark....

The Queens candidate just infuriated me. It looks as if they gave some random a QoS scarf and gave him the answers. No idea where it was filmed, certainly not Dumfries, looked more like St Johnstone.