Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

I think you are delusional mate. A bit of a sweeping starement that you have better players than the teams that beat you. You have maybe saw Rossvale twice, once last season where you scrapped past, and the other week where Rossvale deserved the win, quite comfortably. So where you get the "better players" from quote astonishes me. None of your back 4 or goalie would get in in front of ours, our 2 wide players were way better than anything in a Clydebank shirt, and our midfield bossed and controlled the tempo of the game.  As Wow Wee said, maybe your team is not as good as you think they are.....

Id agree you totally dominated the game. If things dont change i’d love to see Moff as our next manager.

Guest Mr Happy

Id agree you totally dominated the game. If things dont change i’d love to see Moff as our next manager.

We can't even dominate our own dressing room at the moment. We need voices, and quickly

Guest Mr Happy

Our pre match warm up is good, plenty of shouting/ clapping encouragement to each other. Come kickoff and it suddenly stops [emoji848]. We need voices out there.

I think you are delusional mate. A bit of a sweeping starement that you have better players than the teams that beat you. You have maybe saw Rossvale twice, once last season where you scrapped past, and the other week where Rossvale deserved the win, quite comfortably. So where you get the "better players" from quote astonishes me. None of your back 4 or goalie would get in in front of ours, our 2 wide players were way better than anything in a Clydebank shirt, and our midfield bossed and controlled the tempo of the game.  As Wow Wee said, maybe your team is not as good as you think they are.....
On paper we have the better squad but on the day kilwinning troon and rossvale had the hunger and correct attitude 2 win the game. Am not slagging any of those 3 teams off. Its nit just me who thinks we should be doing better. Lose tomorrow sack mcanespie n bring in moff

Mon the papers

Like many I'm surprised by Clydebank's poor start, but I can't agree that you have a better squad on paper than the Buffs.

I don't know the Rossvale players so can't comment on that comparison, however it's interesting that you would like to take their manager, who in your words has put together a weaker squad than yourselves.

Hope your luck changes soon though.

we have some right decent players who arent performing at the moment - for whatever reason. Id not be comparing them favourably or otherwise to any other team as its too early to make a judgement. A couple of wins would change perspective greatly and im sure Kieran is working hard to achieve this

mon the Bankies

8 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Like many I'm surprised by Clydebank's poor start, but I can't agree that you have a better squad on paper than the Buffs.

I don't know the Rossvale players so can't comment on that comparison, however it's interesting that you would like to take their manager, who in your words has put together a weaker squad than yourselves.

Interesting point....... Also why I thought it was a bit off to say that, given that like your self, he has probably only saw Rossvale twice. I am sure we have players who will do ok in the top division, and a few who would get a game for Clydebank   

On 19/08/2019 at 20:30, Ringford10 said:
On 19/08/2019 at 18:05, passbackdave said:
Weve played well v beith and pollok away without winning and maybe the players n manager think against the other 3 we just need 2 turn up and win. Nothing against troon rossvale or kilwinning but we have better players than them but they worked harder than us and deserved there wins. Were lacking in confidence. Need a win asap

Mon the papers

Is Chris Black still there ex Whitletts player.

Yes chris is still with us injured right now

No i think hes put together a hard working talented squad with a small budget(my guess) something id like 2 c at clydebank cos i feel whenever we play smaller clubs our players think there 2 good for them and we dont turn up. Anno mcanespie thinks hes better than this level so maybe thats rubbed off on our players

Mon the papers

Disappointed to be missing this game due to work & surprised to see Bankies struggling. Hopefully this continues for at least 1 more game & I will catch up with our Bankie friends later on in the season . Seen it’s to be pushing down tonight & I believe the shed hasn’t been redone yet so it’ll be brollies all round

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

No i think hes put together a hard working talented squad with a small budget(my guess) something id like 2 c at clydebank cos i feel whenever we play smaller clubs our players think there 2 good for them and we dont turn up. Anno mcanespie thinks hes better than this level so maybe thats rubbed off on our players

Mon the papers

As a player he was defo better than junior level. When he was at Kilbirnie could be very intolerant towards guys he thought were not at his level , when he was fit he was exceptional , good player , great driving force. Perhaps he does feel his playing CV should warrant a higher managerial job. Remember speaking to him when he was doing some defensive coaching at Glenafton , very intense could come across as a crabbit character but think it's just his winning mentality.

17 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

As a player he was defo better than junior level. When he was at Kilbirnie could be very intolerant towards guys he thought were not at his level , when he was fit he was exceptional , good player , great driving force. Perhaps he does feel his playing CV should warrant a higher managerial job. Remember speaking to him when he was doing some defensive coaching at Glenafton , very intense could come across as a crabbit character but think it's just his winning mentality.

The winning mentality no working right now 2 league wins since Christmas personally I think hes been found out since mculloch left its been a nightmare I think he will be lucky if he is still in a job by the end of the month has to turn it around now

Guest Mr Happy

We need a cover at Holm Park, guess it's jacket with a hood for tonight. Think brollies should be banned from grounds. They'll have an eye out, mark my words [emoji33]

Guest Mr Happy

And for those going along to Holm Park tonight, should the heavens open[emoji299]️the area in front of the turnstile and gate is prone to flooding. So maybe an idea to wear waders [emoji305]
[emoji23]

Guest Mr Happy
the cover cant be worked on until work in pavillion complete as the temporary dressing room position means that no trucks can gain access round the back. Need to be patient there 

Well we're patient with our poor on park performances, I'm sure a bit of wind & rain won't dampen our spirits further. Patients seems to be our virtue [emoji4]