Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Guest Mr Happy
Very worrying results in the league campaign. It’s still early.....is it ever too early to worry though? I know the players are capable but we need results fast.

Still early, but cause for concern I feel.☹️ watching the Bankies on Saturday at Troon it was obvious ( to me) the team are lacking in confidence. Well its sixth placed against second bottom on Wednesday night at Holm Park. Let's see what we can do in this one, if we lose this due to a poor performance [emoji35] then "yes" we have a major problem.

if we lose, then just maybe "passbackdave" has a point regarding Kieran [emoji17]

Guest Mr Happy

Feel there's anxiety creeping into Bankies play. We need this win on Wednesday or at least a display that we can come away with positives from. I appreciate there's nothing positive about a defeat , but so far this season we haven't kicked a ball. It's been lacklustre [emoji17] and hard to watch.

All that optimism from the pre-season has packed up and fucked off already. Really need to get our first win out the way and hopefully it will give us the lift we need. Definitely going to be a lot of questions asked if we don't pick it up in the next few matches, and rightly so.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

All that optimism from the pre-season has packed up and fucked off already. Really need to get our first win out the way and hopefully it will give us the lift we need. Definitely going to be a lot of questions asked if we don't pick it up in the next few matches, and rightly so.

I thought you were good against us and looked dangerous.I didn’t expect you to lose at Troon after seeing you.

2 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

I thought you were good against us and looked dangerous.I didn’t expect you to lose at Troon after seeing you.

We always seem to look good when we play at Newlandsfield!

1 minute ago, Lokloyal said:

You have given us many a tough game indeed

Not just you. On the occasions we have used it as a home ground, and the few cup finals we have played there, our record is absolutely immense. I think the ground definitely suits the bigger crowds that we have tended to take there.

Weve played well v beith and pollok away without winning and maybe the players n manager think against the other 3 we just need 2 turn up and win. Nothing against troon rossvale or kilwinning but we have better players than them but they worked harder than us and deserved there wins. Were lacking in confidence. Need a win asap

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Weve played well v beith and pollok away without winning and maybe the players n manager think against the other 3 we just need 2 turn up and win. Nothing against troon rossvale or kilwinning but we have better players than them but they worked harder than us and deserved there wins. Were lacking in confidence. Need a win asap

Mon the papers

You have better players than the buffs well on the day only 1 player from your team would get into ours and he isn't even yours the guy on loan from hamilton the rest especially your defence are not very good . I also watched you against st rochs in the friendly and they were the better team that night I'm afraid your team is not as good as you think?

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

I think you are delusional mate. A bit of a sweeping starement that you have better players than the teams that beat you. You have maybe saw Rossvale twice, once last season where you scrapped past, and the other week where Rossvale deserved the win, quite comfortably. So where you get the "better players" from quote astonishes me. None of your back 4 or goalie would get in in front of ours, our 2 wide players were way better than anything in a Clydebank shirt, and our midfield bossed and controlled the tempo of the game.  As Wow Wee said, maybe your team is not as good as you think they are.....

Mon the papers
Is Chris Black still there ex Whitletts player.