The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Drew Hendry getting tossed around like a rag doll on Politics Live today over the issue. 
Poor man came on with such bravado and two sentences later he was flapping. [emoji23]
Sturgeon, MacAskill and Forbes completely undermining his point, what a set up btw, perhaps I should have posted this in BBC Bias thread because he came across so poorly that was like a hit job. Full panel in agreement laughing away at poor Drew.
I think I'd be wanting a second opinion on that. No disrespect, but it's a bit like Trigger describing the Hadron Collider.

11 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
2 hours ago, Stormzy said:
Drew Hendry getting tossed around like a rag doll on Politics Live today over the issue. 
Poor man came on with such bravado and two sentences later he was flapping. emoji23.png
Sturgeon, MacAskill and Forbes completely undermining his point, what a set up btw, perhaps I should have posted this in BBC Bias thread because he came across so poorly that was like a hit job. Full panel in agreement laughing away at poor Drew.

I think I'd be wanting a second opinion on that. No disrespect, but it's a bit like Trigger describing the Hadron Collider.

Alright boomer, watch it yourself then. 

39 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Boris and Rees-Moog have almost certainly just added a few more thousand indy votes today. Poor old Michael Gove was putting on his best Jock accent on breakfast news this morning as well.

Just read Rees Moggs comments there.... f**k me..... "Moanalot"? He joins Boris in the horrifyingly bad patter stakes after his "Prittster" chat, and Cummings with "Princess Nut Nut".

If I wasn't already planning to vote yes, id feel compelled to do so based on patter alone.

ETA Glen Minter confirmed the theory that yoons have zero chat recently, but I cant remember what his cringing shocker was right now

Edited by Bairnardo

Just read some of his comments including "no one knows what a referendum would be for" and "what happens to the crown, or the pound" [emoji38] Is that honestly the best these c***s have now?
"The Crown" shut along with all the other boozers in town should have been the standard reply !

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just read some of his comments including "no one knows what a referendum would be for" and "what happens to the crown, or the pound" :lol: Is that honestly the best these c***s have now?

Those comments? Oooofftt. This song seems to sum things up....

Delighted to see my PM visiting Scotland today.
Lots to be proud about with the roll out of the Oxford AZ vaccination well ahead of the EU.
He should also be visiting the company in Livingston who are developing another vaccine with the UK having ordered 60mn doses .
Just shows - Better Together.
Unfortunately the Germans think the Oxford AZ vaccine is a pile of shite

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Just read some of his comments including "no one knows what a referendum would be for" and "what happens to the crown, or the pound" emoji38.png Is that honestly the best these c***s have now?

"The Crown" shut along with all the other boozers in town should have been the standard reply !

What about the Pound in Belfast?

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Boris and Rees-Moog have almost certainly just added a few more thousand indy votes today. Poor old Michael Gove was putting on his best Jock accent on breakfast news this morning as well.

I like the observation that if anyone thinks Rees Moog is some old wise sage that he is actually younger than Kylie Minogue.

Not that that is any criticism of Kylie.

24 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I like the observation that if anyone thinks Rees Moog is some old wise sage that he is actually younger than Kylie Minogue.

Not that that is any criticism of Kylie.

Surely to f**k nobody thinks this, even if they don't realise how young he is.

Unless they're thinking he invented the synthesizer? Would give him some credit for that.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Just read some of his comments including "no one knows what a referendum would be for" and "what happens to the crown, or the pound" :lol: Is that honestly the best these c***s have now?

It did find the "no one knows what a referendum would be for" to be an interesting line. 

Does it indicate a softening in position? Probably just Bojo being his usual flappy self and some scattergun approach but it could indicate the behind the scenes shuffling to move closer to the whole perhaps we should have a referendum on actually having a referendum stance or even could it be like Labour have been indicating a referendum based on more devolution. 

I'm not saying this is the case just food for thought. 

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It did find the "no one knows what a referendum would be for" to be an interesting line. 

Does it indicate a softening in position? Probably just Bojo being his usual flappy self and some scattergun approach but it could indicate the behind the scenes shuffling to move closer to the whole perhaps we should have a referendum on actually having a referendum stance or even could it be like Labour have been indicating a referendum based on more devolution. 

I'm not saying this is the case just food for thought. 

It crossed my mind that when saying it, he was stupidly blurting out his intention to fudge the ballot question as much as possible, we know he will do that anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Oh my goodness.  Next you are going to tell me I should not audition for the part of a ten year old ballerina.  🙂

I dunno. Do you intend to post the video on here afterwards?