The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

57 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuinely, do you think that there’s absolutely no difference between Sturgeon travelling from Glasgow to Edinburgh to deliver the daily briefing on Covid (or Forbes travelling from the Highlands to Edinburgh to deliver the budget) and Johnson travelling from London to Glasgow to visit a lab and talk about the Union?

Do you not think that one of those obviously qualifies as essential government/parliamentary business, and one of those doesn’t? 

Of course there's differences, they're all also deemed essential due to the peoples careers. I'm not saying none of them should travel I'm saying it's blatantly low brow playing to the gallery dog whistle hypocritical pish for Nationalists, they did the same with William and Kate. They'll do the same with anyone they politically dislike because as I've said they're playing to the gallery, not making a serious credible point that affects anybodies lives..

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I know, but after Pep’s shite for the last week or so, he’s a breath of fresh air.

I've got all the fundamentalists on ignore now and it's a much easier read now. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Of course there's differences, they're all also deemed essential due to the peoples careers. I'm not saying none of them should travel I'm saying it's blatantly low brow playing to the gallery dog whistle hypocritical pish for Nationalists, they did the same with William and Kate. They'll do the same with anyone they politically dislike because as I've said they're playing to the gallery, not making a serious credible point that affects anybodies lives..

Do you think Boris and the Royals should be free to ignore the rules everyone else has to follow without criticism?

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do you think Boris and the Royals should be free to ignore the rules everyone else has to follow without criticism?

Of course not. Neither has ignored the rules, in the same way Nicola and Kate Forbes haven't ignored the rules. 

35 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I thought Kenny MacAskill has just been caught out going to his holiday house up North?

He lives in Dunbar.

Not much said about that.

He is currently living  in Moray with his family.

He also has a flat in his constituency in Dunbar. He has attended 2 medical appointments down there. Travelling for medical appointments is one of the permitted exemptions to the travel ban.

Hold the f*cking front page!!!!!

Guest Bob Mahelp
10 hours ago, Stormzy said:

In general, the SNP are not republicans. The leadership of the SNP holds no grudge against the royal family and there's no political gain in attacking them.

Wills and Kate travelled around the country in a fucking train, meeting and greeting people, at a point where the Scottish government are trying to get the pandemic under control by legislating against normal freedoms. I'd love to hear why you think that their jolly was in any way justified and why Nicola Sturgeon should pat them on the back for travelling 400 miles with their entourage. 

And let's not forget Chuck and his burd. When lockdown was imposed last year their first actions were to move themselves and their whole household from Gloucestershire to Balmoral, so they could relax in their highland estate instead of their Cotswold's estate. 

On getting to Balmoral, both promptly tested positive for Covid therefore placing numerous people in danger. Fucking arseholes. I'm sure they were applauded by the right wing press and the likes of you.

And Boris Johnson is just a khqunt.

16 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

In general, the SNP are not republicans. The leadership of the SNP holds no grudge against the royal family and there's no political gain in attacking them.

Wills and Kate travelled around the country in a fucking train, meeting and greeting people, at a point where the Scottish government are trying to get the pandemic under control by legislating against normal freedoms. I'd love to hear why you think that their jolly was in any way justified and why Nicola Sturgeon should pat them on the back for travelling 400 miles with their entourage. 

And let's not forget Chuck and his burd. When lockdown was imposed last year their first actions were to move themselves and their whole household from Gloucestershire to Balmoral, so they could relax in their highland estate instead of their Cotswold's estate. 

On getting to Balmoral, both promptly tested positive for Covid therefore placing numerous people in danger. Fucking arseholes. I'm sure they were applauded by the right wing press and the likes of you.

It seems Bojo and his entourage were not tested before coming here either.  Incredible. 

9 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Well that's blatantly untrue, as proven by this thread. 

Nice shifting of the goal posts, nobody said she should do so at any point...

You're a presumptuous idiot. You've not addressed any point I've previously made you've just ranted at me, as it is with this place, you've ranted, presumed nonsense, reframed the debate I was having and threw in some assumptions for good measure all whilst being particularly unpleasant, you're trying to have some bad faith argument all whilst ironically enough playing to the gallery - 6 likes - 😂 - this place is beyond obtuse. 

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The problem isn’t the trolls.  The problem is the tubes that respond to the trolls.

Indeed.

The thing about trolls in general is that they invest an unwarranted levity upon their own intellect.

Alas this is but a veneer that hides a longing for acceptance that is persistently stymied by maladroitness.

An example of such an obsession is one that weirdly and habitually votes down even the most innocuous of my posts. This action almost always precipitates an equal and opposite reaction whilst no such mercy is offered to them and their reputation. That this scenario quite obviously irks them is a basic form of sport that gives me no pleasure.