The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Keir Starmer is a closet Tory.

Fucking hell.

The general public can see through Nicola trying to get on her high horse. Of course the PM of Britain can travel the country under essential travel, she's playing to the gallery, seems to be working as the gormless get worked up over the PM visiting part of Britain and conveniently stop discussing the Salmond stuff and the Cherry Trans stuff. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

The general public can see through Nicola trying to get on her high horse. Of course the PM of Britain can travel the country under essential travel, she's playing to the gallery, seems to be working as the gormless get worked up over the PM visiting part of Britain and conveniently stop discussing the Salmond stuff and the Cherry Trans stuff. 

Oft.

I’m happy to see the thick, entitled cùnt come to Scotland.  I don’t think it will have any significant impact on the polls but if it does it will be a positive one.

I struggle to think of anyone more likely to vote Tory because of the visit, however a few may be annoyed at the unnecessary nature of the visit.

Heard he's at the Southern General in Glasgow. That's where the Covid testing lab is.

“47, your destination today is the Southern General hospital in Glasgow, Scotland. The target? Prominent journalist and populist demagogue Alexander Boris de Pfeifel Johnson”

Drew Hendry getting tossed around like a rag doll on Politics Live today over the issue. 

Poor man came on with such bravado and two sentences later he was flapping. 😂

Sturgeon, MacAskill and Forbes completely undermining his point, what a set up btw, perhaps I should have posted this in BBC Bias thread because he came across so poorly that was like a hit job. Full panel in agreement laughing away at poor Drew.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m happy to see the thick, entitled cùnt come to Scotland.  I don’t think it will have any significant impact on the polls but if it does it will be a positive one.

I struggle to think of anyone more likely to vote Tory because of the visit, however a few may be annoyed at the unnecessary nature of the visit.

Delighted to see my PM visiting Scotland today.

Lots to be proud about with the roll out of the Oxford AZ vaccination well ahead of the EU.

He should also be visiting the company in Livingston who are developing another vaccine with the UK having ordered 60mn doses .

Just shows - Better Together.

40 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Lots to be proud about with the roll out of the Oxford AZ vaccination well ahead of the EU.

He should also be visiting the company in Livingston who are developing another vaccine with the UK having ordered 60mn doses .

This is Adventure Call, my name is Falconhoof. I will be your - /v/ - Video  Games - 4archive.org

6 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

On radio Scotland that he's going to a hospital.

Nothing trivial I hope

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Keir Starmer is a closet Tory.

Fucking hell.

He was wanking over covid death figures being higher than the blitz the other day. Striving to mention the blitz for absolutely no reason is obviously a KPI of the gammon

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

He's a fucking idiot. Just heard him mentioning that the people in Scotland don't want a referendum. How dare he, he's no idea what the people of Scotland want.

If only there were some upcoming indicator of what the people of Scotland want.... I doubt he'd have been pressed on the significance of a massive turn out voting for pro indy manifestos though.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Pretty much my feelings too, he's a walking o.g. the SNP should be inviting him up every week.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Missed out "meeting our brave British troops" then or I would have called bingo.