The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Even if there is evidence he did this (I don't doubt for a second that he did), the vast majority of his supporters will applaud this behaviour. You only have to look at the comments section of any media story on benefits, disability or addiction and you'll see plenty of comments about "scroungers", giving junkies dirty batches etc etc. This is how Tories and Tory voters think. They are an absolute cancer on decent society. 
Sadly it's not just Tories that like to blame scroungers and junkies for all of societies ills. Their tabloid propaganda is pretty effective in terms of poisoning the debate around benefits and welfare.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Sadly it's not just Tories that like to blame scroungers and junkies for all of societies ills. Their tabloid propaganda is pretty effective in terms of poisoning the debate around benefits and welfare.

The state pension is classed as a benefit.    Presumably it can be taken away from me on a whim of Mogg or some some other absolute fucking shitey c**t of a privileged tory b*****d fuckwit.

eta I know they've already done it for millions by raising the qualifying age.   Cuunts.

Edited by cyderspaceman

3 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Presumably stuck the word Democratic in there thinking it gives them gravitas and legitimacy, only to sensationally squander that a mere two words later before a ball is even kicked.

The only thing for it is for a bunch of Muslim boys to join and through a democratic vote change it to the Pro-Islam Democratic Lads Alliance Inshallah

More irregularities in the funding of Johnson’s “close friend” Jennifer Arcuri.

Not only were she and her fellow director no longer living in the UK but the grant exceeded 50% of the company’s income, a further breach of the funding criteria.

This stinks to high heaven.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-police-investigation-conflict-interest-relationship-a9123156.html

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

More irregularities in the funding of Johnson’s “close friend” Jennifer Arcuri.

Not only were she and her fellow director no longer living in the UK but the grant exceeded 50% of the company’s income, a further breach of the funding criteria.

This stinks to high heaven.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-police-investigation-conflict-interest-relationship-a9123156.html

Everything is moving too quickly for me.

Time was that one had to wait patiently for a lavender list, tangerine tragedy, Chelsea strip sauce, Edwina houghmagandy or war crime.

These days it seems that it's all in a week's news.

3 hours ago, sophia said:

Everything is moving too quickly for me.

Time was that one had to wait patiently for a lavender list, tangerine tragedy, Chelsea strip sauce, Edwina houghmagandy or war crime.

These days it seems that it's all in a week's news.

In truth, following Boris Johnson's life, personal and work, has always been like wading through a mire of sh*te.

I've seen some of his exchanges with questioners, at the London Assembly (?), when he was Mayor of London.

The arrogance, and contempt is an exact replica of his recent behaviour at Westminster.

Edited by beefybake

It’s all Trumpian now.  Government Ministers saying the police referral is political.  The person who decided to make the referral is a GLA official.  Tory MPs trying to impugn the name of an independent local authority official is disgraceful.

44 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Philip Hammond is saying that Boris Johnson wants a hard Brexit because the people who backed his campaign will make millions.

Boris is actively trying to f**k up the country for a quick payoff.
Anyone who wants a Hard Brexit is either a complete idiot or a racist fucker.

Or making millions...

8 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
9 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:
As an aside to the serious stuff, I'm not a woman, nor am I gay, so maybe not best qualified to judge but I do not see Johnson as a 'wid'. emoji13.png

Wid not + sacks of cash = wid.

He's apparently 'only' worth £1.6m. May has a net worth of £2.5m so more of a wid than Boris.

😝

Edited by Suspect Device

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Philip Hammond is saying that Boris Johnson wants a hard Brexit because the people who backed his campaign will make millions.

Boris is actively trying to f**k up the country for a quick payoff.
Anyone who wants a Hard Brexit is either a complete idiot or a racist fucker.

This is now gaining traction.  McDonnell has written to the Cabinet Secretary asking for an investigation.

Hopefully will apply more pressure on that useless arsehole Swinson to back Corbyn as temporary PM.

29 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've just watched Johnson on The Andrew Marr Show. The man's whole life is one massive stinking LIE.

Angela Rayner, on the same show, suggesting that Free Movement would be maintained and even stepped up, and more immigration encouraged under a Labour Gov/t.  Interesting to see how that might happen assuming we leave the EU. Would all the Labour leave voters in the North of England happily accept that?

34 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've just watched Johnson on The Andrew Marr Show. The man's whole life is one massive stinking LIE.

Because the rugby was on, i never saw the programme.  Now showing on i-player so will watch as soon as Aus v Wal is done.  Thanks for the inadvertent prompt.  Everyone should see this erse for what he is.  Seems the american bint has boasted to friends that she was shagging the oaf, so hopefully the enquiry into his "shags for cash" will go for him big time.