The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Boris loses another vote (on a recess for the Tory Party conference) is that 8 for 8 losses?

Worse record than James McPake!

Anyway, Johnson getting support in some quarters.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-parliament-debate-jo-cox-death-brexit-tommy-robinson-a9121201.html

Guest Bob Mahelp
12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

You need to consult a thesaurus for an alternative to 'hubris'.

Maybe you should p*ss right off and get back to posting your constant unionist, right-wing garbage on The Scotsman forums.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, tirso said:

just a though, what if they get an extension until 31st december

hold an election and boris wins?  can he change the law on no deal?

for all the comments on this forum, the tories are still the most popular party in the country, plus Brexit party they're well ahead.  

Ah, the misconception that the UK's archiac FPTP system brings.

The Tories command, according to the latest GE results,support from less than 30% of the UK electorate. 

I would agree though that under the present system, a far right alliance with the BNP/Brexit party means that they're likely to win a majority of seats.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

Ah, the misconception that the UK's archiac FPTP system brings.

The Tories command, according to the latest GE results,support from less than 30% of the UK electorate. 

I would agree though that under the present system, a far right alliance with the BNP/Brexit party means that they're likely to win a majority of seats.

it's not a misconception.  they poll higher voter numbers than the rest in nearly every poll.  that's including the faragists taking away much of their vote.

incredible it may be

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He must be so proud to receive this kind of support.

QUOTE :

Robinson’s supporters heaped praise on the prime minister in a series of comments, with one writing: “Go Boris, f*** the lot of them scumbag traitor b*****ds.”

Another commenter wrote: “F*** them all Boris, respect to you.”

The anti-Islam Democratic Football Lads Alliance accused “corrupt and evil” MPs of “taking orders from a foreign power”

A Facebook post attacked Labour MPs for bringing up Ms Cox’s death, adding: “We aren’t disgusted by the word ‘humbug’. We are disgusted by you, you utter c***s. Not by [Mr Johnson].”

Britain First and its former deputy leader Jayda Fransen were sharing clips of Mr Johnson’s appearance in parliament on Wednesday evening, showing him accuse Jeremy Corbyn of wanting the “entire country to be held captive in the EU”.

Supporters of the extremist group called for no-deal Brexit “or a revolution”, while users of a separate Telegram channel for British “patriots” celebrated Mr Johnson walking out of the House of Commons.

Hopkins, a far-right activist who called refugees “cockroaches” and called for a “final solution” after the Manchester attack, called his performance “utterly brilliant”, writing on Twitter: “MPs complaining about being called TRAITOR - it’s because you betrayed the people and you betrayed democracy in the UK.” 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Surely, surely, surely...in any upcoming GE, Labour and the rest of the parties must stand aside to allow only the LibDems to compete against Johnson in his seat.

In the last election he commanded only 50% of the vote on a 66% turnout, in a constituency where the latest polling suggests that over 50 % would vote 'remain' in regards to Brexit.

He has to be attacked on all sides, surely.

20 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Surely, surely, surely...in any upcoming GE, Labour and the rest of the parties must stand aside to allow only the LibDems to compete against Johnson in his seat.

In the last election he commanded only 50% of the vote on a 66% turnout, in a constituency where the latest polling suggests that over 50 % would vote 'remain' in regards to Brexit.

Good lord.

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 15.20.32.png

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Anti-Islam Democratic Football Lads sounds like a lower league team in somewhere like South Sudan.

Hopefully BT sport show the upcoming derby versus the Pro-Islam Democratic Football lads next month.

Could get a bit tasty

32 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

How low and devoid of morals must you be to stand in front of a homeless person, take out your wallet and some money, then burn it right in front of their face.  Oh look, I have enough money to burn, you don't have any, ha ha get it up you.  Absolutely disgusting behaviour.  

These are the people that are running the country.  They are so full of self entitlement and expect to behave and be treated like gods.  They view the average person as their property, their personal servants. 

I previously read on this forum of another poster mentioning that Boris was going to run on a "people v parliament" line.  At what point exactly did rich millionaires, who burn money in front of those sleeping on the street, become "the People"? I think that "parliament" is a bit closer to representing the people.  But many of the electorate will still vote conservative.  Even the working man.  Crazy. 

I sincerely hope that there is some kind of photo evidence somewhere to prove that this happened.  The Labour MP who mentioned it in the Commons seemed to deliver the account as though she knew it was factual.

Aye, you're right, it's the Bullington Club wankers of privilege who see themselves as the untouchable elite - b*****ds

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I agree with organising in such a manner but perhaps the second-placed party in each case should be given the shot.

AS LONG AS THEY DECLARE THEMSELVES ANTI-BREXIT!   of course.          Otherwise I'm with you.    It's tricksy.

6 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Is this the same lib dems who previously jumped into bed with the Tories?

12 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

How low and devoid of morals must you be to stand in front of a homeless person, take out your wallet and some money, then burn it right in front of their face.  Oh look, I have enough money to burn, you don't have any, ha ha get it up you.  Absolutely disgusting behaviour.  

These are the people that are running the country.  They are so full of self entitlement and expect to behave and be treated like gods.  They view the average person as their property, their personal servants. 

I previously read on this forum of another poster mentioning that Boris was going to run on a "people v parliament" line.  At what point exactly did rich millionaires, who burn money in front of those sleeping on the street, become "the People"? I think that "parliament" is a bit closer to representing the people.  But many of the electorate will still vote conservative.  Even the working man.  Crazy. 

Even if there is evidence he did this (I don't doubt for a second that he did), the vast majority of his supporters will applaud this behaviour. You only have to look at the comments section of any media story on benefits, disability or addiction and you'll see plenty of comments about "scroungers", giving junkies dirty batches etc etc. This is how Tories and Tory voters think. They are an absolute cancer on decent society. 

I cannot believe that an organisation with the word “lads” in its name turned out to be a bunch of complete morons.
Presumably stuck the word Democratic in there thinking it gives them gravitas and legitimacy, only to sensationally squander that a mere two words later before a ball is even kicked.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Even if there is evidence he did this (I don't doubt for a second that he did)

For the first time ever I'll take the Sun's word on the matter. Conditions for joining the Bullingdon Club were to burn a £50 note in front of a beggar and put your cock in the mouth of a severed pig's head. Johnson was a member, case closed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2833129/bullingdon-club-oxford-why-burn-50-notes/