The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

11 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Hall Street in Campbeltown (where you come off the ferry) is dual carriageway. In addition, the A82 is dual carriageway after Balloch and theres at least 50 metres of dual carriageway around the church in Inveraray. 

It's only the other 115 miles that are single carriageway, much of it limited to 30 or 40 mph to pass through nearly every village on the way.

We should think ourselves lucky though. The road is only as good as it is to allow access to RAF Machrihanish. There's no way the US were going to transport missiles & other assorted nasties down single-track roads.

DISCLAIMER The US never kept anything dodgy at Machrihanish. The UK Governmant told us so. F*ck knows why there are still guards on the gate. 20-odd years after they left

They've maybe forgotten it's theirs.

At our Branch Meeting last night, somebody raised a disturbing thought. Our (complete cúnt of a ) Tory MP is apparently standing down at the next election. This constituency has a 58% Tory vote, and a current majority of 15k. Johnson has a 5k majority in Uxbridge, and that surely can't be seen as bulletproof, given how quickly his star is fading. Word is that CCHQ wants to parachute the cúnt in here.

I'm torn between the embarrassment of seeing that arsehole representing me, and exploring the possibilities of holding him to account as a constituent. On balance, though, he can gtf.

Hall Street in Campbeltown (where you come off the ferry) is dual carriageway. In addition, the A82 is dual carriageway after Balloch and theres at least 50 metres of dual carriageway around the church in Inveraray. 
It's only the other 115 miles that are single carriageway, much of it limited to 30 or 40 mph to pass through nearly every village on the way.
We should think ourselves lucky though. The road is only as good as it is to allow access to RAF Machrihanish. There's no way the US were going to transport missiles & other assorted nasties down single-track roads.
DISCLAIMER The US never kept anything dodgy at Machrihanish. The UK Governmant told us so. F*ck knows why there are still guards on the gate. 20-odd years after they left

Having done the road to machrihanish several times for work from Edinburgh it would be an absolute disaster if traffic significantly increased with people driving to NI.

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Go north and speak to the common folk Boris

Cummings will have him locked away in sheds with paid banner wavers, May style, ASAP. His jovial bonhomie, hail fellow well met, HIGNFY spiel is well past its sell by date. 

10 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Having done the road to machrihanish several times for work from Edinburgh it would be an absolute disaster if traffic significantly increased with people driving to NI.

Or even worse, people driving from N.I.

There would be orange walks in Campbelltown in no time. Didn't Arlene Foster say at one time a bridge between Scotland and N.I would bring our 2 countries closer together?

Or even worse, people driving from N.I.
There would be orange walks in Campbelltown in no time. Didn't Arlene Foster say at one time a bridge between Scotland and N.I would bring our 2 countries closer together?
I out two countries were brought closer together there would be no need for a bridge. Just a short paddle. About as likely as the bridge imho. Just a distraction tactic or some such.

I've noticed that Johnson is very pointy-fingery when speaking in parliament. A quick search revealed this:-

Pointing fingers while talking means he/she is aggressive by nature. Pointing fingers behavior means there is a sure dominance and aggression.
In much of the world, pointing with the index finger is considered rude or disrespectful, especially pointing to a person.
In many cultures, including ours, pointing at other people is considered rude because it's associated with blame allocation .

Seems about right.

(Trump does it too.)

Edited by cyderspaceman

17 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I've noticed that Johnson is very pointy-fingery when speaking in parliament. A quick search revealed this:-

Seems about right.

(Trump does it too.)

Yes. It is better to use the whole hand. Who knows. Maybe Brexiteers want to get rid of these excess fingers.