The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

3 minutes ago, Donathan said:

BBC reporting he pulled out because he was concerned the Luxembourg PM wouldn't be heard over the protests.

I smell shite.

I heard PM Vettel(?) fine. I also heard (and saw) Johnson being interviewed on the BBC afterwards. Pathetic excuses for bottling the address followed by shambling bluster when asked to describe what progress had been made - and to be honest, from his lacklustre demeanour I think even he is beginning to realise that this PM lark is a bit more than some fucking game.

He desperately needs an adult to come along and help him out here. Unfortunately, The Tories in Parliament, for various reasons, are enjoying watching his self-destruction far too much to even think about helping. Gove had to be doorstepped for comment this morning, Mogg has gone quiet, even Francois has disappeared - where's the buffoon's cheerleaders when he so desperately need him?

9 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I heard PM Vettel(?) fine. I also heard (and saw) Johnson being interviewed on the BBC afterwards. Pathetic excuses for bottling the address followed by shambling bluster when asked to describe what progress had been made - and to be honest, from his lacklustre demeanour I think even he is beginning to realise that this PM lark is a bit more than some fucking game.

He desperately needs an adult to come along and help him out here. Unfortunately, The Tories in Parliament, for various reasons, are enjoying watching his self-destruction far too much to even think about helping. Gove had to be doorstepped for comment this morning, Mogg has gone quiet, even Francois has disappeared - where's the buffoon's cheerleaders when he so desperately need him?

He's looked pretty ill and seems to have aged by a decade in the past 10 days. I wonder if it's time for the men in grey suits to have a quiet word with him for his own good.

On holiday at the moment and watched a bit of the coverage on France 24. The presenter could barely suppress her giggles.
On holiday too, and this morning the wife and I met a very nice and very posh retired English couple who announced within 60 seconds of hearing our accents that they are both staunch Remainers who detest Johnson with a passion. Books and covers, and all that....

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

They know the game's up.

Boris is yesterday's man.   

As will be the rest of them in a few months time.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Laura Kuennsberg covering for Boris again. Fair play she's earning her paycheck.

Well, she's the one who said ( in her documentary ), that Boris just needs to be loved.

I mean, fairs, fair...   a few BJ's are one thing......,

but you'd think, in her work, she'd show some journalistic integrity.

Edited by beefybake

55 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Just heard him on the radio there being interviewed by Kuenssberg and he was fluffing even her softballs. Sounded like a schoolkid who forgot the exam was today, which he is.

Kuenssberg is useless.

Hey, Glenanover, you'll be so pleased I got away with this one for a few minutes before being rumbled.  3 votes each way before being reported.

9116. Posted byYou

on5 minutes ago

"With one bound the Dick was free!" NOT!
The Incredible Dick Boris Hulk Barton Johnson is as deluded as his followers.

I must admit, even I don't remember Dick Barton on the radio.

Edited by cyderspaceman

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
3 hours ago, welshbairn said:
On holiday at the moment and watched a bit of the coverage on France 24. The presenter could barely suppress her giggles.

You don't need to go on holiday to watch France 24.

He says hes on holiday in France 🤔 and spends all his time on here. 

default_profile_x96.png

Replying to and
They didn’t boo when we turned up in 1944
8:46 PM · Sep 16, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Typical brexiter ignoramus.  Why would anyone want to live in a country dominated (52%) by fvckwits like this?