The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

Is there anywhere we can see how each Tory voted - interested to see how that utter shitebag Andrew Bowie voted

no it was a secret ballot but will probably come out in wash Dross, Bowie, Lamont and Mundell voted against him and Jack and Duguid supported him. Scot's tories split all over twatter too.

26 minutes ago, Zern said:

Douglas Ross switched and lost. He looks bad.

Boris clings to power with less support than May. He looks bad.

And as things progress they can only look worse.

I’d say Ross actually did the right thing, Johnson is dead man walking and his popularity up here is zero.  Johnson on the other hand is absolutely delusional after watching that interview where he claims it was a great result.  

Popcorn anyone?

Tories are in real danger at the moment, two terrible by election results and it will be panic mode.

Labour to take the North and Lib Dems to make inroads in the south.

Currently a 20%ish swing predicted in Wakefield.  Ultra Brexiteer, troublemaker and all round awkward kvnt, Steve Baker can only survive a swing of about 3%, so I expect him to continue to act the kvnt at every opportunity.

Absolutely brilliant pyrrhic victory for the 'HORNEY HONEY MONSTER'!

Blackford sticking the boot into Dross - ‘As for Douglas Ross, his position is completely untenable. If he had any principles or dignity he should quit as Scottish Tory leader. He has made himself look utterly ridiculous by flip-flopping over Boris Johnson’s future and will have no authority or credibility if he tries to cling on.’

He might want to be careful tho in case they get someone more competent. Like a 6YO with a dog shite on the end of a stick to wave at him. 

10 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I’d say Ross actually did the right thing, Johnson is dead man walking and his popularity up here is zero.  Johnson on the other hand is absolutely delusional after watching that interview where he claims it was a great result.  

Popcorn anyone?

I have no complaints; the fact that Ross did the right thing yet ended up on the losing side and entangling himself in his own Putin rhetoric is delightful.

Boris won't resign, that requires some shred of self-reflection and he'll too busy preening.

The man is the living embodiment of “couldn’t mark your neck with a blowtorch”. I think anyone expecting him to resign is getting ahead of themselves, he’ll need to be dragged kicking and screaming.

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

A man with f**k all to say who takes forever to say it.

I suspect Boris is mortally wounded but will take a long while to die. The by-election results should add to the fun of watching this shower of Tory c***s get ever weaker with this clown in charge.

With the parliamentary committee reporting in September/October to ramp up the ill feeling before their party conference.