Scotland's Shame

12 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

I wouldn't support mass shootings in the Bahawalpur sense, but a visit to UEFA HQ by a Martin Bryant, Michael Ryan, Derick Bird, Baruch Goldstein, Anders Breivik, Brigadier Dyer type of head-the-ball wouldn't go amiss... assuming the Nyon branch of Rentokil is too busy to deal with the vermin. 

"Offensive" / "Sectarian" / "Racist" singing. In a supposedly Western / Enlightenment culture. 

Displaying banners? What will they say? "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Judeorum"?  Or maybe just "Jude" on a yellow background. 

f**k UEFA. f**k Scottish football. f**k what Scotland has become. f**k this forum. I'm out of here. 

At least you aren't letting it all bother you chief...

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:
24 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:
Memo to some Old Firm fans: the above is how it’s done. Acknowledge wrongdoing. Condemn it. No whataboutery. 

You obviously haven't read the Celtic Dunfermline thread.

That's an excellent example of whataboutery Romeo. Well done.

27 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

I wouldn't support mass shootings in the Bahawalpur sense, but a visit to UEFA HQ by a Martin Bryant, Michael Ryan, Derick Bird, Baruch Goldstein, Anders Breivik, Brigadier Dyer type of head-the-ball wouldn't go amiss... assuming the Nyon branch of Rentokil is too busy to deal with the vermin. 

"Offensive" / "Sectarian" / "Racist" singing. In a supposedly Western / Enlightenment culture. 

Displaying banners? What will they say? "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Judeorum"?  Or maybe just "Jude" on a yellow background. 

f**k UEFA. f**k Scottish football. f**k what Scotland has become. f**k this forum. I'm out of here. 

IMG_20190814_183621.jpg.409912b31b64a97ce565e50b1392672b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

That's an excellent example of whataboutery Romeo. Well done.

I always give a little internal cheer when the whatabouterists don't just pick the other half of Glasgow but broaden their horizons to "But what about that time that Dunfermline/Fortmartine United/Chelsea/Sparta Prague/Nagoya Grampus did <whatever>?". It makes a refreshing change by the standards of these things.

I always give a little internal cheer when the whatabouterists don't just pick the other half of Glasgow but broaden their horizons to "But what about that time that Dunfermline/Fortmartine United/Chelsea/Sparta Prague/Nagoya Grampus did ?". It makes a refreshing change by the standards of these things.

Aaahhhhhhh.........globalisation.....donchalurveit ??🕺🏻

34 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

I'm still trying to work out the difference between 'mass shootings in the Bahawalpur sense' and 'mass shootings in the Baruch Goldstein sense' or 'mass shootings in the Anders Breivik' sense. As far as I can tell the sorry wee fascist roaster is drawing the line at being a muslim when he's doing the mass murder. It's kindof a step too far for him.

37 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Rangers would send Michael Stone.

Cheerio Vic.

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Oh the statement should be spectacular from that club 1875 mob or whatever it’s name is.  Hopefully something about Warsaw fans engaging in wanton Catholicism and something about they called us a well know slang term for Germans.  Also a timeline of whataboutarry from their best pals and drawing to the conclusion that UEFA are bead rattling peado lovers.

"rhattling". Please get the terminology right.

1 hour ago, Victor von Doom said:

Is this classified as a heads gone? Or a Club 1872 statement?

40 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I always give a little internal cheer when the whatabouterists don't just pick the other half of Glasgow but broaden their horizons to "But what about that time that Dunfermline/Fortmartine United/Chelsea/Sparta Prague/Nagoya Grampus did <whatever>?". It makes a refreshing change by the standards of these things.

Aye it's always the way. As soon as either side faces any kind of consequence for their behaviour they join together like the oldest of pals to lash out at anyone they can blame for something too.

Scotland is as bad as The Failed State when it comes down to sectarianism.
They can't get rid of it because it is ingrained.
Em, no.
One part of Scotland revels in this pish and the rest abhor it.
Sick of this kak that it's Scotlands shame.
Most of them haven't been in a church since school