Bully Wee v Bairns

One of the many things wrong with society today is rewarding wrongful behaviour. The ball boy incident is one such example. The laddie has a job to do, he wasn't doing his job, and he gets a signed jersey for doing the opposite of what he is there for.
The laddie should be fired imo.
His parents must be so proud of the way the boy acts around adults.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Taking the defeat well there.

Clyde thoroughly deserved their win, looked the hungrier side.

Once again we're treated to a narrow midfield who are expected to thread delicate wee passes through to our strikers and when we do get the ball wide our only outlet is Dixon crossing to Mitchell. Maybe he thought Mitchell was still with us and he was providing some crossing practice for him!

I keep banging on about McKinnon letting Robson go but he would have made a big difference yesterday. He's not even getting a game for Partick either and when he does come on he's playing in a midfield position that doesn't suit him. Caldwell's got about as much savvy as McKinnon by the look of it!

Re the Bellboy incident (see what I did there!) The ball boy had been fucking about beforehand but what I saw was Bell pulling the ball off him, the ball boy held on and, Bell obviously being the stronger, resulted in the laddie going down. It wasn't on our 'highlights', might be on Clyde's? 

Clyde thoroughly deserved their win, looked the hungrier side.
Once again we're treated to a narrow midfield who are expected to thread delicate wee passes through to our strikers and when we do get the ball wide our only outlet is Dixon crossing to Mitchell. Maybe he thought Mitchell was still with us and he was providing some crossing practice for him!
I keep banging on about McKinnon letting Robson go but he would have made a big difference yesterday. He's not even getting a game for Partick either and when he does come on he's playing in a midfield position that doesn't suit him. Caldwell's got about as much savvy as McKinnon by the look of it!
Re the Bellboy incident (see what I did there!) The ball boy had been fucking about beforehand but what I saw was Bell pulling the ball off him, the ball boy held on and, Bell obviously being the stronger, resulted in the laddie going down. It wasn't on our 'highlights', might be on Clyde's? 

Nope

2 hours ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

One of the many things wrong with society today is rewarding wrongful behaviour. The ball boy incident is one such example. The laddie has a job to do, he wasn't doing his job, and he gets a signed jersey for doing the opposite of what he is there for.

The laddie should be fired imo.

His parents must be so proud of the way the boy acts around adults.

Kinda agree with BBB here, however as a kid I always held a dream that I'd become a ball boy who trap the ball and play keepie up and all the fans and players would stop and applaud...

Not trying to justify the unjustifiable but as a Clyde supporter the season has not only been poor so far with performances but also against, maybe unrealistic, expectation. I struggled to understand how the game was going, so perhaps did the wee boy. 

I never got the call up I expected to become a ball boy and my juggling a ball was always shite.  

2 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

I think “assault” is a strong word. Not even close to that from what I seen. Ball boy obviously trying to act the big man and had a few “look at me,” moments prior. Falkirk ball attendants weren’t even allowed to celebrate when we scored for a while.

Ball attendants :lol: 

86A87732-FDB4-4065-920B-8BFB1E403C8A.jpeg

I think “assault” is a strong word. Not even close to that from what I seen. Ball boy obviously trying to act the big man and had a few “look at me,” moments prior. Falkirk ball attendants weren’t even allowed to celebrate when we scored for a while.
The Clyde ball attendant was acting up but Bell forcibly grabbed the ball out his hands. Not enough for ball boy to go sprawling across the ground though.

Don't think either the ball boy or Bell came out of it looking good. It's the first time any of the ball boys have acted like that and am sure the person in charge of the ball boys and his parents will have told him not to do it again. If the police did get involved then it's went way over OTT.

McKinnon will be delighted though as its taken some of the focus off what was an appalling performance. Gomis looked the only decent Falkirk player. Taken off the right back and leaving that whole side of the pitch free was another ridiculous idea. It gave us an outlet to get the ball up the pitch after every Falkirk attack broke down.

The Clyde ball attendant was acting up but Bell forcibly grabbed the ball out his hands. Not enough for ball boy to go sprawling across the ground though.

Don't think either the ball boy or Bell came out of it looking good. It's the first time any of the ball boys have acted like that and am sure the person in charge of the ball boys and his parents will have told him not to do it again. If the police did get involved then it's went way over OTT.

McKinnon will be delighted though as its taken some of the focus off what was an appalling performance. Gomis looked the only decent Falkirk player. Taken off the right back and leaving that whole side of the pitch free was another ridiculous idea. It gave us an outlet to get the ball up the pitch after every Falkirk attack broke down.
best post yet far too sensible never catch on [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Taken off the right back and leaving that whole side of the pitch free was another ridiculous idea. It gave us an outlet to get the ball up the pitch after every Falkirk attack broke down.

Was puzzled at this myself. Was an even stranger decision because of the fact we had brought the pacy Smith on a few mins earlier at that side.