East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

10 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just watched Mcglynns interview and yes Davie shat it totally pathetic we've just been humped by a part time side and that's it. Ffs it was totally apologisic why bother?

The interview gave the manager's thoughts on the game, which is exactly what we do them for. The highlights package will be up at midnight, should you wish to experience that performance again.

Edited by Roath Raver

2 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

The interview gave the manager's thoughts on the game, which is exactly what we do them for. The free highlights package will be up at midnight, should you wish to experience that performance again.

It was pathetic to lose seven goals in the last two games is unacceptable just because of the reaction after the Stranraer game its oh John was it ok f**k that its unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

It was pathetic to lose seven goals in the last two games is unacceptable just because of the reaction after the Stranraer game its oh John was it ok f**k that its unacceptable. 

Not sure if you watched the same interview because at no point was John asked 'was it ok'. He was asked to talk through the game as he saw it, defensive responsibilities (generally and then specifically about the third goal) and Ross Matthews injury. 

Anyway, well done to East Fife, thought they deserved the win.

Just now, Roath Raver said:

Not sure if you watched the same interview because at no point was John asked 'was it ok'. He was asked to talk through the game as he saw it, defensive responsibilities (generally and then specifically about the third goal) and Ross Matthews injury. 

Anyway, well done to East Fife, thought they deserved the win.

They may have well done but don't tell me after the Stranraer defeat this hasn't changed things you don't lose 4 goals to East Fife and get such a easy interview? I'm sorry but that's bollocks its all what's wrong right now.

They may have well done but don't tell me after the Stranraer defeat this hasn't changed things you don't lose 4 goals to East Fife and get such a easy interview? I'm sorry but that's bollocks its all what's wrong right now.

Fire a PM to any of the Raith TV volunteers offering your own unique brand of sharp tongued interview techniques. Sure they’d be delighted to have you on board.

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Fire a PM to any of the Raith TV volunteers offering your own unique brand of sharp tongued interview techniques. Sure they’d be delighted to have you on board.

Just ask the question Davie done it against Stranraer the we lose more goals  against East fife and nothing why?

Just now, Frank conner said:

Just ask the question Davie done it against Stranraer the we lose more goals  against East fife and nothing why?

Davie did ask a question about defending as a unit and John already gave his opinion on every goal they scored in his answer to the first question.  

2 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

Davie did ask a question about defending as a unit and John already gave his opinion on every goal they scored in his answer to the first question.  

It was half arsed tbh don't tell me after the Stranraer game you guys weren't told to back off! We've just lost four goals to East Fife don't insult the fans who are paying good money  Mcglynn got away with murder in that interview. 

28 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

It was half arsed tbh don't tell me after the Stranraer game you guys weren't told to back off! We've just lost four goals to East Fife don't insult the fans who are paying good money  Mcglynn got away with murder in that interview. 

The questions after Stranraer were similar.  Also, the interview is free to watch and done by volunteers.  

Edited by Roath Raver

It’s been nearly a year. Is it possible for Davie to put our home record stats and away record stats to John McGlynn and ask him why our away form is so bad and when, or if, he’ll ever try and do anything to change that. See if we can go viral again.

He can do it after the Forfar away defeat on the 28th September.

4 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

No one was told to back off. The questions after Stranraer were similar.  Also, the interview is free to watch and done by volunteers.  

I'm sorry but Mcglynn was not pressed on our defensive failings I do appreciate the highlights but the interviews are just monotonous appart from the Stranraer game. Where Davie did ask searching questions  he certainly didn't follow it up today so why bother?

9 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I'm sorry but Mcglynn was not pressed on our defensive failings I do appreciate the highlights but the interviews are just monotonous appart from the Stranraer game. Where Davie did ask searching questions  he certainly didn't follow it up today so why bother?

You seem like a total cretin tbf. Maybe the Raith TV volunteers should use medieval torture techniques on McGlynn post match as well?

Also, this thread will be an exclamation mark frenzy I'm sure.