The Big Relegation Thread

So who is best positioned out of Killie, Utd and County to lose to Partick over two legs?

Personally, I'd like to keep Killie in the league out of those three and Partick (which is a good wee away day) to beat whoever finishes 11th.

Todays results mean that the Utd v Killie game is massive on Wednesday, as i fully expect County to win at home against a St Johnstone side with nothing to play for. 

United with a dodgy defence but home advantage. Killie with just one away win all season. I think the loser of this one would be favourites to finish 12th.

26 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Bottom 6 wins don't count against top 6 teams. 

Move along please. 

Hope you enjoyed your "made the top 6" trophy wisbit, the Saintees will be back next season, Callum Davidson free, to reclaim it.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hope you enjoyed your "made the top 6" trophy wisbit, the Saintees will be back next season, Callum Davidson free, to reclaim it.

Reclaim it .... another relegation battle? 

You lot are heading one way mate.

39 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So who is best positioned out of Killie, Utd and County to lose to Partick over two legs?

Personally, I'd like to keep Killie in the league out of those three and Partick (which is a good wee away day) to beat whoever finishes 11th.

Always like as many West Coast teams as possible so I'd go Doondee Utd for bottom and Partick to win the play-off saga at the expense of County.

Since my college days 1000 years ago where my course contained a coupla Thistle fans I've always considered them our real rivals.

Edited by btb

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

As long you c***s lose on Wednesday.

It’s guaranteed.

We’ll be giving a debut to a young goalkeeper and striker, and word is Maclean is putting himself in the squad.

He’s still registered as a player, and only needs County away to complete his record of having played on every senior ground in the country.

It’ll be brilliant for him, and well deserved. Think it should be quite a party atmosphere for Saints, so County should win comfortably.

Be good to keep our northern friends in the top league.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd say Thistles best shot is vs United. On their day, Killie and County are better than Thistle. Utd have no striker and a Clown keeper, but would obviously need to do something in last 2 games to even be in that position, which I just cannot see happening.

Maybe post merger, the city of Dundee will have a club capable of being more than a yo-yo side.